• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Just Flew in...

Alien

I Fly Space.
Thank you for the welcome. My arms are definitely tired since as I've been ::high-fiving:: humans since I got here. There are so many interesting threads and topics I've missed out on. I think I read through the forum for a full day before I actually signed up.

Buttercup

Veteran Member
There are so many interesting threads and topics I've missed out on.
Believe me, that has never stopped anyone from starting a topic all over. If you've been here longer than six months to a year, you've seen many subjects over and over and over again. It doesn't matter though, the frubals will become addicting and you'll come back again and again just to feed your addiction. :D

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Greetings! By any chance, do you know Kleeborg of Omicron Persei 6? I haven't seen him post in a while, & there was that drama of his son & the patricide.
Kleeborg was big on probing with big probes, or "probulators" as he called them. How about you...any hard probing in the future of posters here?

Alien

I Fly Space.
Greetings! By any chance, do you know Kleeborg of Omicron Persei 6? I haven't seen him post in a while, & there was that drama of his son & the patricide.
Kleeborg was big on probing with big probes, or "probulators" as he called them. How about you...any hard probing in the future of posters here?

I have no idea what you're talking about. I do look forward to debates about whether or not God, or I, exist. And since this is my introduction, I do find it fitting to say i think it's a shame White Castle doesn't have any :hotdog:'s. Other than that, I'll aim to crush any arguments I encounter while topic hopping on the forum. .:: :cool:::.