• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Just hang a left....

Hope

Princesinha
I couldn't get the link to work. I am a leftie, and in a family of 8 kids, I have one other brother who is also a leftie. Both of my parents are right-handed, so I don't know how all that works.

I'm glad people don't judge lefties the way they used to.:eek: But even in this day and age some people still don't like left-handedness. The lady whose kids I used to nanny noticed a left-handed tendency in her son (he's 2), and told me to "correct" it as often as possible. She explained she wanted to make things "easier" for her son. Huh? Oh well. I'm glad no one "corrected" mine. I'm proud to be in the minority. :p

MaddLlama

Obstructor of justice
My dad is left handed and does just fine. You tell that lady to mind her own business Hope!

He plays bass guitar in a band, and actually strings the bass upside down to play. It's really funny. He's really awesome though. :)

Hope

Princesinha
My dad is left handed and does just fine. You tell that lady to mind her own business Hope!

He plays bass guitar in a band, and actually strings the bass upside down to play. It's really funny. He's really awesome though. :)

Cool! Yeah, we lefties know how to improvise.:D