• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Just jioned

look3467

Premium Member
Hi,
I have been posting on other forums for a while and occasionally venture out and join another one.
What I have to offer is an insight into different views on the bible that indicate patterns which help understand many difficult passages and or try to answer some questions that normally can not be answered by traditional views of the churches.
I will warn you that some of it may offend some of you, but it is not meant to do so.
It is in the presentation of how I see it that may be difficult for some to take.

As for un-believers in God, my views are open to you guys as well without any discrimination.
It's your choice as to what you want to believe, all I do is share what I know to be the love of God as it is demonstrated in the bible.

I am a born again believer and nothing offends me for I am solidly anchored in the solid rock which is Jesus my Lord and Savior.

There is one common denominator that fits all religious beliefs and by which only can there be any unity amongst us all and that is love.

Whether you believe in God or not, if love is not exercised, then your belief or unbelief is of no earthly use.

One thing about learning, if there is no contrast, then there is no growth in learning, for in contrast one learns to distinguish the difference and hopefully make all the right choices.

Peace>>>AJ

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Hi AJ,

Welcome to Religious Forums!

What I have to offer is an insight into different views on the bible that indicate patterns which help understand many difficult passages and or try to answer some questions that normally can not be answered by traditional views of the churches.

I make make some use of your talent and resources, in that case........................

I hope you get to like us here, and look forward to seeing you around.:)

turk179

I smell something....
Hi,
I have been posting on other forums for a while and occasionally venture out and join another one.
I will warn you that some of it may offend some of you, but it is not meant to do so.
It is in the presentation of how I see it that may be difficult for some to take.

As for un-believers in God, my views are open to you guys as well without any discrimination.
It's your choice as to what you want to believe, all I do is share what I know to be the love of God as it is demonstrated in the bible.

I am a born again believer and nothing offends me for I am solidly anchored in the solid rock which is Jesus my Lord and Savior.

There is one common denominator that fits all religious beliefs and by which only can there be any unity amongst us all and that is love.

Whether you believe in God or not, if love is not exercised, then your belief or unbelief is of no earthly use.

One thing about learning, if there is no contrast, then there is no growth in learning, for in contrast one learns to distinguish the difference and hopefully make all the right choices.

Peace>>>AJ
Well you have come to the right place then. Some of the most interesting religious conversations have happened right here on RF. I myself have learned quite a bit in the time I have spent here. Welcome and enjoy the forums.:D

</IMG>

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
Welcome
If you believe in the God of love you can't be far wrong.
But you will find a wide cross section of views even on something as simple as that.

look3467

Premium Member
Don't want to let it go to long before I say thanks to you'al for the warm welcome.
We can all learn something from each other even if we decide to be different.
The bottom line, love binds.

Peace, and thanks again.>>>AJ