• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Katie's Revenge

ayani

good for him, sticking it to the guy like that. ya, it's not a very peaceful thing to say. i remember this case. a more fitting funnel for rage than a knifing.

Pardus

Proud to be a Sinner.
jamaesi said:
I am all for the legalisation of marijuana and other natural drugs that don't mess people up like harder and chemical drugs do.

I would prefer it this way, but i realise that as long as there is a market, they will be available, why do we leave the availability in the hands of criminals?

jamaesi

To Save A Lamb
I would prefer it this way, but i realise that as long as there is a market, they will be available, why do we leave the availability in the hands of criminals?
Well geez, you've convinced me! Let's make murder legal, too. People are going to do it anyway, might as well have the law's blessing. Let's make rape legal, too, people are going to do it anyway. Let's make sure automatic weapons are legal so they can better hurt people, there's a market for them, might as well legalise them! That way poor Katie's killer can be free, he was unfairly imprisoned for exercising his freedoms. :(

RevOxley_501

jamaesi said:
Well geez, you've convinced me! Let's make murder legal, too. People are going to do it anyway, might as well have the law's blessing. Let's make rape legal, too, people are going to do it anyway. Let's make sure automatic weapons are legal so they can better hurt people, there's a market for them, might as well legalise them! That way poor Katie's killer can be free, he was unfairly imprisoned for exercising his freedoms. :(

i think you are getting murder and recreational drugs/medicinal drugs confused.

Pardus

Proud to be a Sinner.
jamaesi said:

Who do i hurt if i use drugs?

Who do i hurt if i kill someone?

Who do i hurt if i rape someone?

Who do i hurt if i use an automatic weapons?

Now i think the catagory of such crimes reveal themselves.

Rape and Murder, god damned serious crimes. (i don't care who does them, capital punishment is still murder)
An Automatic Weapon can be used to kill large ammounts of people.
A Joint kills noone, Heroin kills the fool who uses it incorrectly, Alcohol is the same used incorrectly, Smoking kills, With enough Coffee you can kill yourself but it is difficult.

Zephyr

Moved on
Hmm, I would've just stabbed him. Not that the tattooing seems too harsh or anything. A good old knifing just seems a bit more fitting. Or heck, perhaps a tattooing followed by a stabbing?

That man doesn't deserve life.