• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

koran says god is 2 person.

turkish68

kuran verses say god is 2 person and they are gabriel and mikael.
rum28. He sets forth for you a parable from your ownselves, - Do you have partners among those whom your right hands possess (i.e your slaves) to share as equals in the wealth We have bestowed on you? Whom you fear as you fear each other? Thus do We explain the signs in detail to a people who have sense
this verse talking about 2 patners,so god means we are 2 person we fear each other over what we have got.but we don't make any of our slaves our partner and we don't fear them
az-zumer29.god give an example a man has lots of partners always urguing and a man has 1 partner and they are respect each other,are they same?
as you see koran verses say god is 2 person so who is this 2.
as-saffat8[So] they may not listen to the exalted assembly [of kings of angels] and are pelted from every side
as-saad69"I had no knowledge of the chiefs (angels) on high when they were disputing and discussing (about who is going to be prophet)
so this 2 verses prove us kings of angels are god.so who are they.
they are gabriel and mikael.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
I don't see that at all from what little I could make of your posts.
Me neither.

In regards to what we may liberally refer to as the "OP", I'd rather suspect that if there was any truth to this viewpoint we would be well aware of it by this point in time. Every word of the Qur'an has been dissected a billion times over in mind-numbing analyses over the ages and most assuredly the numerous Islamic scholars would have been all over this point. Given that they have not makes me take the "OP" with several boxes of salt.

Last edited:

turkish68

you c the ar-rum 28.god describe it self here and give example over 2 partner.and az-zumer 29.in this ayet god say they are 2 partner.it is very clear

Ingledsva

HEATHEN ALASKAN
kuran verses say god is 2 person and they are gabriel and mikael.
rum28. He sets forth for you a parable from your ownselves, - Do you have partners among those whom your right hands possess (i.e your slaves) to share as equals in the wealth We have bestowed on you? Whom you fear as you fear each other? Thus do We explain the signs in detail to a people who have sense
this verse talking about 2 patners,so god means we are 2 person we fear each other over what we have got.but we don't make any of our slaves our partner and we don't fear them
az-zumer29.god give an example a man has lots of partners always urguing and a man has 1 partner and they are respect each other,are they same?
as you see koran verses say god is 2 person so who is this 2.
as-saffat8[So] they may not listen to the exalted assembly [of kings of angels] and are pelted from every side
as-saad69"I had no knowledge of the chiefs (angels) on high when they were disputing and discussing (about who is going to be prophet)
so this 2 verses prove us kings of angels are god.so who are they.
they are gabriel and mikael.

This verse doesn't say God is two.

Surah Ar-Rum (30:35) Have We sent down any sanction which provides support to their associating others with Allah in His Divinity?

Last edited:

turkish68

ar-rum28 sayin god is 2 person.H/K/Saheeh He presents to you an example from yourselves. Do you have among those whom your right hands possess any partners in what We have provided for you so that you are equal therein [and] would fear them as your fear of one another [within a partnership]? Thus do We detail the verses for a people who use reason.
as you c allah describe themself in this ayet.and saying we 2 partner we don't have partner from our slave over what we have got and we don't fear them like we fear each other.this verse 100 percent proof god is 2 person.also az-zumer 29 proof god is 2 person aswell.so who is this 2.when you search it in qoran you find cibril and mikal

Ingledsva

HEATHEN ALASKAN
ar-rum28 sayin god is 2 person.H/K/Saheeh He presents to you an example from yourselves. Do you have among those whom your right hands possess any partners in what We have provided for you so that you are equal therein [and] would fear them as your fear of one another [within a partnership]? Thus do We detail the verses for a people who use reason.
as you c allah describe themself in this ayet.and saying we 2 partner we don't have partner from our slave over what we have got and we don't fear them like we fear each other.this verse 100 percent proof god is 2 person.also az-zumer 29 proof god is 2 person aswell.so who is this 2.when you search it in qoran you find cibril and mikal

I've read it a couple of times and it does not say God is two.

Ingledsva

HEATHEN ALASKAN
(30:40) It is Allah Who created you, then bestowed upon you your sustenance, and He will cause you to die and then will bring you back to life. Can any of those whom you associate with Allah in His Divinity! do any such thing? Glory be to Him and exalted be He above whatever they associate with Allah in His Divinity.

necmettin68

listen ar-rum28.allah give an example to describe itself.if something give an example to describe itself and if exaple over to partner.it is mean it is 2.so ar-rum28 allah give example to explain allah don,t have partner among own slave.but allah giving exaple over 2 partner.so allah is 2 person.so who is this 2.ofcourse cibril and mikal.what else can i say to explain what this verse mean.

Muffled

Jesus in me
I don't see that at all from what little I could make of your posts.

I agree. I don't believe the text supports that interpetation.

I believe God is saying that like us He doesn't partner with those who are subserviant. In fact i believe God always sees Himself as Lord and Master except in Jesus where He becomes a servant but then His view of the Master/servant relationship is that the Master serves His servants. ie He provides food and housing and takes care of his servants health.

Last edited:

Muffled

Jesus in me

I believe the concept is that God would partner with an equal. I believe the reality is that God has no equal.

Last edited: