• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Kosovo-holy land taken by albanians

Status
Not open for further replies.

olanik

i think that is most shamefool decision ever made by Europe and America!!!to stop Serbs defend themselves from un-civilized albanians is for every worst jugment!!!thouse people have tortured serbian womens and childrens,and when we go to fight man-man,they cry on their pimps(america and europe)shoulders!!!now we are in position to WATCH how they stole our land,burn our churches,rape our womens and childrens,only because someone who is bigger dont let us to defend ourselves!!!:confused::confused:(offcourse i dont hate on regular people,just goverments)

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
You're not making much sense. Are you talking about a recent event? If so: which?
He's probably doing far better in our language than you could in his. If you don't get the gist of his comments, it's more a reflection on your ignorance that his communication skills.

Wannabe Yogi

i think that is most shamefool decision ever made by Europe and America!!!to stop Serbs defend themselves from un-civilized albanians is for every worst jugment!!!thouse people have tortured serbian womens and childrens,and when we go to fight man-man,they cry on their pimps(america and europe)shoulders!!!now we are in position to WATCH how they stole our land,burn our churches,rape our womens and childrens,only because someone who is bigger dont let us to defend ourselves!!!:confused::confused:(offcourse i dont hate on regular people,just goverments)

Do you believe that the Serbs were not ethically cleansing muslims out of the area?

SpaceDuck

He's probably doing far better in our language than you could in his. If you don't get the gist of his comments, it's more a reflection on your ignorance that his communication skills.

Yes, I agree with you, I am ignorant on the subject, which is why I asked for clarification. I did not mean to attack his language skills, and if it appear that way then I apologize.

To clarify, I asked, not because his english was uninteligible, but because I am unfamiliar with the events he describe and thus cannot put them into context.

olanik

spaceduck i see you dont have idea what im talking about...its complicate story and if you are not into,its hard for me to explain all situation from begining...

301ouncer

Show me 1 video or documentary of 1 muslim albanian or a group of albanian doing the raping?

If you can not then you doing the usual propaganda and lies. Which we are getting used to it and ammune from it.

I can show tones of videos of christain serbs doing the raping of dead bodies of muslim bosnian woman and girls. :facepalm: Actually I have one where one soldier says to the other that "she is dead but still warm" how utterly discusting.

But I will not bring myslef onto your level of thinking.

Last edited:

olanik

wanabeyogi,yes it was,but illegal taked land is not solve of the problem...every serb who was war criminal is arrested and they must be punished,not all nation!!!its annoing that albanians is present as victims,even if they do horryble massacres over serbs in Kosovo

olanik

301ouncer,do you think that every event must be filmed and post on internet!!!you want to say that something thats not on you-tube dont ever happened?surf over internet and im sure you will find something about that...i agree with you,serbs were doing horryble things,but should all nation must be punished for individuals?does serbian civilians must get killed for something they didnt do?

SpaceDuck

spaceduck i see you dont have idea what im talking about...its complicate story and if you are not into,its hard for me to explain all situation from begining...

I see, I'll not bother you any further then. That's not to say I am not interested, but I'll stick to observing the discussion from now on.

301ouncer

301ouncer,do you think that every event must be filmed and post on internet!!!you want to say that something thats not on you-tube dont ever happened?surf over internet and im sure you will find something about that...i agree with you,serbs were doing horryble things,but should all nation must be punished for individuals?does serbian civilians must get killed for something they didnt do?

You accused the muslims of doing rape, etc but you produced no evidence to backup your claim. In this case I would say this thread is a propaganda and lie. case closed. over and out.

olanik

spaceduck,you dont bothering me,dont think like that!...here shortly:Kosovo was Serbian land for about 700 years,than in 1974 communists allowed albanians to have homes if they have 5+ children...then they started to make babies like yellow ants,making serbs minority...1996-1999 there was a war where victims was bouth serbs and albanians,and west reconise only albanian victims and create monster of serbia in media...they even bombed serbia in 1999...in 2008 Kosovo get indenpendence from UN who broke their own law with that(check resolution 1244)

olanik

301ouncer,no i just think that you want to tell that serbians was not victims at all?!there is lot of links and texts on web of serbian victims,and if you are really interested in that you will surf a little and find...problem with you is that you denide horryble things doing to the serbs,and this is not propaganda,most horryble thing smart people would never post on internet!!
i cant post link if i dont have 15 post so i will post something stupid just to fild that and than you will get the links...again thous war criminals that you have mentioned dont represent serbia!!!they are shame for serbia!!

olanik

301ouncer rape video is really hard to be placed on web,but i have some links where albanians do terryble stuffs

301ouncer

Who started the genoside? not the aftermath. The criminals who started the killing reaps what they plants in the bodies of earth.

Millions of muslims killed since the turn of the century. God Will dudge soon.

I shall start a thread just like this of all the killings of muslims around the world? But you here to advocate hate. The world already sees the genoside done by your forefathers and by cousins around the globe.

I shall assume from now that all christian serbs are killers and that include the western world by large. Small and big all guilty of such crimes. Shall I?

Status
Not open for further replies.