• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Kosovo-holy land taken by albanians

Status
Not open for further replies.

301ouncer

It is your forefathers that killed the small and the big. the girl and the woman. Do not blame the killed to take revenge of the killings.

I no longer wish to continue talking to you. Be at rest now.

As a muslim shall report you to admin for inciting of hatered.

olanik

301ouncer,does that mean that serbs civilians deserve that?you didnt ask me to show who start war you tell me to show you a video about albanian crime...you are trying to figure what you can write and then you come here and lie!!!

301ouncer

You are no different then criminal forefathers of your generation. Your forefathers are the starts of such crimes. You get what you give. What goes around comes around.

Why am I posting here? go to hell.

olanik

revenge?!yes,because you are not a man enough to revenge a soldiers you revenge civilians!?report me?hate?i think you sad the most naci sentence on entire forum!

olanik

you see how it is when they see a truth,he was all fine and when i show him what he asked for,he start to be rasist and mad!!!hahaha are you crying little girl,its time for you to be a man,not weak baby who cant hendle a truth!!

olanik

admin need to ban you because you are so weak and you cant handle the truth!!!what such naci basterd doing here?he openly sad that muslims are right for doing this things in videos?!

olanik

im so glad because you have show,you just prove me im right more than anyone with your late,naci and affraid reaction,thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.