• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

kylixguru vs. savagewind: What Is the Creation Account?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
So are you saying you agree that this happens mentally rather than in bloody conflict?

Yes. It is those who are obeying the wisdom from above that are real victors. There is no breaking it. But it happens much more than mentally.
Luke 10:19
I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you.

2 Chronicles 32:7
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or discouraged because of the king of Assyria and the vast army with him, for there is a greater power with us than with him.

Last edited:

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Much of the Bible is demonstrative of the human psyche so to understand the message is to get a view of ones own mind and that of others.

I think it is wrong to view Genesis as a pattern of the World. It is a pattern of the soul, isn't it?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I bumped it up for someone to talk to. Will you not talk to me because I eat ground cherries? The Bible me and English have a lot of fun! Are you English oops your not on this page. I lied. There you are at the top kylixguru.

kylixguru

Yes. It is those who are obeying the wisdom from above that are real victors. There is no breaking it. But it happens much more than mentally.
Luke 10:19
I have given you authority to trample on snakes and scorpions and to overcome all the power of the enemy; nothing will harm you.

2 Chronicles 32:7
Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid or discouraged because of the king of Assyria and the vast army with him, for there is a greater power with us than with him.
Good quotes!

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Well thank you.

My mom planted Chinese Lanterns. She said don't eat them, they are poison. At the market the farmer sells ground cherries. They are an edible type of husk "cherry" They are not sweet, nor are they ground up. They can be ground. FYI

kylixguru

kylixguru

I bumped it up for someone to talk to. Will you not talk to me because I eat ground cherries? The Bible me and English have a lot of fun! Are you English oops your not on this page. I lied. There you are at the top kylixguru.
I have no qualms if you like ground cherries.
I am of English origins, yes. Norfolk area and up to the north at Steven-Kirkby as well.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I read it. It is similar to what I think too.

But it is not men that make god. God exists without thought. Maybe the Son of God is God's first THOUGHT.

A body that is near death in coma might have no thoughts. Is it alive? Does it have power?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I have no qualms if you like ground cherries.
I am of English origins, yes. Norfolk area and up to the north at Steven-Kirkby as well.

English AND English. Very good!

I posted on what I ate last and imagined people think I eat ground (the verb) cherries (from a fruit tree). Neither is correct.

kylixguru

I read it. It is similar to what I think too.

But it is not men that make god. God exists without thought. Maybe the Son of God is God's first THOUGHT.

A body that is near death in coma might have no thoughts. Is it alive? Does it have power?
When you get into the personages of the Trinity, that's a whole different paradigm, though connected.

I view GOD as the cosmic entity of intelligence that is neither created nor destroyed, etc.

I view God as the patriarchal fore bearers who represent and embody the accumulation of the degree to which we as a species have come to know the truth of all things related to ourselves. All of that portion of GOD that is available to mankind becomes expressed in and through those sacred personages in the Godhead. Therefore, as far as we are concerned, they represent GOD to us in human form and we can and should relate to those very special and sacred souls as such.