• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Labor Day: a poem about America

Redneck Mystic

On this Labor Day morning in America, where Christendom has forgotten Jesus said in the Gospels: the way to life is difficult and the gate narrow and few enter; many are called but few are chosen; the work is great and the laborers are few-
about America
is reported
every day
in plain view
on FOX
CNN
CBS
MSNBC
between their main programming
commercials
a funeral pyre
actually
cremation
no Phoenix involved
die
and
burn
in
Hell

I saw this in various news media yesterday:

"Actually, but you know the good news it's so crazy that my poll numbers go up. Whoever heard you get indicted for interfering with a presidential election, where you have every right to do it, you get indicted, and your poll numbers go up. When people get indicted your pull numbers go down," Trump said during the second part of a recorded interview that aired Sunday night.

I saw this in various news media today:

Donald Trump said he believes in God more since surviving an assassination attempt in July.
“I think you think, like, if you believed in God, you believe in God more,” Trump said on Fox News on Sunday. “And somebody said, like, ‘why?’ And I’d like to think that God thinks that I’m gonna straighten out our country. Our country is so sick and it’s so broken. Our country is just broken, and maybe that was the reason, I don’t know.”

If God had saved Trump that day, then very pronto Trump would have gotten an ”Oh ****!” feeling, because God had stood Trump before a mirror that X-rayed his entire being, leaving no stone or fig leaf unturned, and anyone who had known Trump would not know him any longer.

Those whose eyes see and ears hear would tell their Christian friends, “Behold what Jesus meant by being born again- Trump met Jesus on a road to Damascus!”

As it is, those with eyes that see and ears that hear, tell their Republican friends, "The Devil saved Trump that day, and how he has behaved since then proves it. So cast your lot with the Devil, if you wish, you have every right to do that. And please don’t dodge your predicament by telling me about Joe Biden and Kamala Harris. They are none of your business. Trump and the Devil are your business, and God has nothing to do with that business.”

Those with eyes that see and ears that hear know their Democrat friends will read the above and not think it has anything to do with their business with the Devil, and they have every right to do that, because God gave them that right, too.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

On this Labor Day morning in America, where Christendom has forgotten Jesus said in the Gospels: the way to life is difficult and the gate narrow and few enter; many are called but few are chosen; the work is great and the laborers are few-

I saw this in various news media yesterday:

I saw this in various news media today:

If God had saved Trump that day, then very pronto Trump would have gotten an ”Oh ****!” feeling, because God had stood Trump before a mirror that X-rayed his entire being, leaving no stone or fig leaf unturned, and anyone who had known Trump would not know him any longer.

Those whose eyes see and ears hear would tell their Christian friends, “Behold what Jesus meant by being born again- Trump met Jesus on a road to Damascus!”

As it is, those with eyes that see and ears that hear, tell their Republican friends, "The Devil saved Trump that day, and how he has behaved since then proves it. So cast your lot with the Devil, if you wish, you have every right to do that. And please don’t dodge your predicament by telling me about Joe Biden and Kamala Harris. They are none of your business. Trump and the Devil are your business, and God has nothing to do with that business.”

Those with eyes that see and ears that hear know their Democrat friends will read the above and not think it has anything to do with their business with the Devil, and they have every right to do that, because God gave them that right, too.
What does any of that have to do with Labor Day?