• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Leaving RF awhile

Rainbow Mage

Lib Democrat/Agnostic/Epicurean-ish/Buddhist-ish
Jayhawke is that all you know how to do is make snide remarks instead of ever making any valid points?

Walkntune

Hello everybody. I know I haven't been on RF that long, but I am gonna leave for a bit, not sure how long. I'm leaving because I can't take the accusations I recieve from rabid members of the Christian Defense Squad, who seem to think that asking questions about Christianity is attacking it. So I'm going away a bit. Peace and love to everybody.

You have to let go and take it for the smiles. Its what you hold on to that will sink you.
I never realised this was a debate forum? LOL I am actually trying to get away from the debating and trying to discuss more positive topics myself and try gain knowledge and encouragement! Still have to put my point of view in once in awhile.
As someone posted earlier, you should try being a Christian on here.
I hate to read some of the colder posts on this OP about you leaving. What can I say? People need Jesus!
If you are taking a break to move in positive direction, than the best of luck to you.

Just_me_Mike

Hey ignore list to you too buddy, all I ever see you do is make snide comments when someone refutes Judaism, instead of offer a decent counter-argument.
The thing is Jay is usually right in making a snide remark, for example, if someone is saying something about Judaism, or anything for that matter, and Jay says it is wrong. It probably is.

You don't have to like him this isn't friendly go go ga ga forums, it is mostly a debate and discussion forum, to which hopefully we can learn something from. He has been here long enough to know that mostly what happens, is people just want a soap box to preach their pathetic ideas on. Ideas they haven't actually challenged themselves, and then try to pass it off on here.
I am very guilty of that in the past, and was rightly put in my place by Jay and several others.
Painful lesson, but highly valued.

Rainbow Mage

Lib Democrat/Agnostic/Epicurean-ish/Buddhist-ish
It will end- but what if the person just does happen to know something about Judaism? I come from a Jewish family, it will end. I do know about Judaism, and when I state what the agenda of some religious Jews is, or state why I don't agree with something in Judaism, jay makes snide remarks.

Just_me_Mike

It will end- but what if the person just does happen to know something about Judaism? I come from a Jewish family, it will end. I do know about Judaism, and when I state what the agenda of some religious Jews is, or state why I don't agree with something in Judaism, jay makes snide remarks.
I can not think of a time Jay has scolded me, that I was NOT in the wrong. The devil is in the details, and I suspect if you go back and look at your wording on a place he spoke up about, and can look with open eyes, you might see where he is coming from.

I'll admit he is very sensitive about Israeli matters, so much that it is kind of creepy, but even so, he usually has a point.