• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Left-Hand Path Gnosticism.

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
Is this about falling to the powers and authorities of the known universe. Sounds like "inferior" Gnosticism.
No, it's not. Not sure what you mean by "inferior". It's Anti-Cosmic Gnosticism, basically. It's a very extreme sort of Gnosticism that wills the destruction of the universe.

EtuMalku

Abn Iblis ابن إبليس
I explained it in the very post you're quoting. "Goals" may not be quite the best word, but I explained the similarities, as I see them.
I read the post and can't find any goals . . . what is the point of your LHP Gnosticism? At the end of the day what do you hope to have achieved?

Saint Frankenstein

Here for the ride
Premium Member
I read the post and can't find any goals . . . what is the point of your LHP Gnosticism? At the end of the day what do you hope to have achieved?
I've already explained what the goal is, if you read the thread. It's to liberate your spirit from the casual plane and to ascend to the ultimate realm. It's breaking the shackles of the limited plane we currently find ourselves in.

Also note that I don't necessarily agree with all the things I've said in this thread, but I am influenced by it and sympathize with it.