• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Legal Adult!

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
As of today, I have become a legal adult where I live. This means that I would have to, among other things, pay taxes if I got a job, but it also means that I can travel on my own, start a business (I'm dreaming, right?), and buy drinks on my own (not like I'd do that :D), for a few things.

I'm playing this and dancing to it today!

Draka

Wonder Woman
Congratulations and happy birthday you "old" guy you. ;) And that's the only one you get from me. Else I make myself and many others here into ancient beings. :D

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I know your real purpose for starting this thread.
You are so transparent!
Cadging for a 2nd cake is such a faux pas.
But you're a powerful staffer who might smite me, so here you go....
th

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
I know your real purpose for starting this thread.
You are so transparent!
Cadging for a 2nd cake is such a faux pas.
But you're a powerful staffer who might smite me, so here you go....
th

Gifting adults Hello Kitty cakes is a faux pas, too. The only reason I'll let you off the hook this time is that I have a sweet tooth and am willing to eat any cake. :D

Draka

Wonder Woman
Gifting adults Hello Kitty cakes is a faux pas, too. The only reason I'll let you off the hook this time is that I have a sweet tooth and am willing to eat any cake. :D
Hey now! I turn 40 next month and I'd gladly take that cake!. Hello Kitty is cute. Though, I might like a My Little Pony one better, especially with Rarity, but still wouldn't turn down Hello Kitty.