• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Let it be known

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
I believe God knows.
According to Paul:

God only knows,
God makes his plan
The information's unavailable to the mortal man

We work our jobs
collect our pay

Believe were gliding down the highway
When in fact were slip sliding away

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

schultzknowsnothing.jpg

Mr. Ed

The male assumption of self would be a male knows everything because of his ego. Try to keep up.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
I know nothing absolute about faith and religion. At best I speculate information claimed as knowledge when in truth no one knows and I am not alone.
Productive faith is neither a leap in the dark nor a blind-faith. It is the consistent and steadfast path/way of the Prophets Messengers of the Creator- God Allah YHWH who were rewarded by Him by His Word of Revelation. These righteous persons were the cream of the humanity whose constant search for truth and prayers did bore fruits. The future of humanity and peace indeed rests on following these persons with confidence. Such persons came in all the nations and the regions of the world. We see that if Judea and Arabian Peninsula were enlightened with the revelation of Moses, Jesus and Muhammad, the Persia was illuminated by Zoroaster and the Cyrus the Great. China was guided by Buddha, Confucius and India by Krishna and now lately by Mirza Ghulam Ahmad 1835-1908- the Promised Messiah - the Second Coming of Messiah and the Imam Mahdi.
We should be guided by all these truthful persons, as I understand, right?

Regards

Kenny

Face to face with my Father
Premium Member
I know nothing absolute about faith and religion. At best I speculate information claimed as knowledge when in truth no one knows and I am not alone.
The more I learn, the more I realize I know nothing at all.

Muffled

Jesus in me
Productive faith is neither a leap in the dark nor a blind-faith. It is the consistent and steadfast path/way of the Prophets Messengers of the Creator- God Allah YHWH who were rewarded by Him by His Word of Revelation. These righteous persons were the cream of the humanity whose constant search for truth and prayers did bore fruits. The future of humanity and peace indeed rests on following these persons with confidence. Such persons came in all the nations and the regions of the world. We see that if Judea and Arabian Peninsula were enlightened with the revelation of Moses, Jesus and Muhammad, the Persia was illuminated by Zoroaster and the Cyrus the Great. China was guided by Buddha, Confucius and India by Krishna and now lately by Mirza Ghulam Ahmad 1835-1908- the Promised Messiah - the Second Coming of Messiah and the Imam Mahdi.
We should be guided by all these truthful persons, as I understand, right?

Regards
I believe that depends on whether they spoke the truth. Jesus does say He is the Truth. Then there is the question of whether the interpreters of what is spoken are correct. That is why I listen to the Holy Spirit.