• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Let them bang Big Bang: missing antimatter paradox solved!

questfortruth

The basic evidence for the BB is overwhelming, so there's really no serious question about the basic concept within the cosmology community. I have several books by cosmologists that will attest to that.

But let me ask you this, namely why is it that you so much question the evidence for the BB but don't seem to question the concept of there being a deity/deities?

Now, I believe in God, but it's not because of any objective evidence but on the basis of my repeated personal experiences over a three-year time period.
Yes, the methodological naturalism as basic method of Science leads them into Big Bang. Such method comes from Occam's Razor application: until the point where God would be necessary, the actions of God are excluded from consideration. But, the same Occam's Razor has excluded the new physical laws from Big Bang, even if Big Bang is not excluded itself.

I believe in God, because I have invented my own proof of Him: All-knowing Being knows about own existence, thus, among the hidden knowledge must be the knowledge of existence of All-knowing Being. I believe in God, and I know the God, for Faith is Faithfulness to Knowledge.