• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Let's have some fun

Bishadi

Carbon -12

anyone know the chemical make up of C-12?

let me assist:

most all life is based from carbon 12............

and it is chemically observed as having:

6 electrons, 6 protons and 6 neutrons...............
eek.gif

so now everyone who read this has 'the mark' upon their head.........

wasn't that fun?
biggrin.gif

Comicaze247

See the previous line
Let's have some fun,
This beat is sick
I wanna take a ride on your disco stick

Let's have some fun,
This beat is sick
I wanna take a ride on your disco stick

I wanna kiss you
But if I do then I might miss you babe
It's complicated and stupid

-Lady Gaga

YouTube - Lady GaGa - Love Game [Official Video]

DISCLAIMER: I don't listen to this girl. My sister plays her songs relentlessly . . . just like she did N'Sync and Britney Spears . . . *shudder*

Bishadi

:eek: So you're the man Bishadi,...that is so long as you never post here again! :D

been golfing

but i could never get away from the number

i was born that way....... june of 1966............ 6/66

anyone ever hear a story of a birth.........and why it scared so many leaders through-out history

and why would i leave just because some don't like the truth?

not me the one to be unemployed............ i already am

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
been golfing
but i could never get away from the number

i was born that way....... june of 1966............ 6/66

Hmmm,...golf huh,......18 holes,......6 + 6 + 6....:eek:

Well your post number passed 666 and so all growed up,....

Ladiesssss and gentlemen, we have the forces of light in the right corner, and the forces of darkness in the left,...........so lllllets get rrrrready to rrrrruuumble!!!!

Bishadi

Hmmm,...golf huh,......18 holes,......6 + 6 + 6....:eek:
i did not catch that but WOW you guys are cracking me up!

Well your post number passed 666 and so all growed up,....

Ladiesssss and gentlemen, we have the forces of light in the right corner, and the forces of darkness in the left,...........so lllllets get rrrrready to rrrrruuumble!!!!

and remember the light guy is the one the religious nuts consider the bad guy.

i think it is because they will be unemployed and no union dues gonna get em out of this one.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
and remember the light guy is the one the religious nuts consider the bad guy.

And you want us to take YOUR word for that,....you!!...the "arch" deceiver,..you 666 you. :rolleyes:

Mark666.jpg

But are you prospering OK?.. as I understand it, the MARK is supposed to have it's own temporary worldly rewards! :)

Bishadi

And you want us to take YOUR word for that,....you!!...the "arch" deceiver,..you 666 you. :rolleyes:
perhaps you are unaware of acts
16`Men, brethren, it behoved this Writing that it be fulfilled that beforehand the Holy Spirit spake through the mouth of David, concerning Judas, who became guide to those who took Jesus,

17because he was numbered among us, and did receive the share in this ministration,

Acts was trying to suggest Jesus was the numbered one

as well that he was of the David bloodline............. both are incorrect!

Jesus was not the messiah. He was a teacher. Just like moses, muhammed, confucius, and including all the greats who gave of themselves for mankind to learn, evolve and know truth.

the religions are who corrupted the truth............... not me

Mark666.jpg

But are you prospering OK?.. as I understand it, the MARK is supposed to have it's own temporary worldly rewards! :)

do you mean like your social security number that gives american's free reign throughout the free world?

As you cannot earn an income or be a citizen without it ? ...........(the beast of many heads)

the commitment you have made to the philosophy born in 1776... by adam smith (same year the declaration was signed...hint hint)

perhaps you are unaware of the philosophy of western business?

“Virtue is more to be feared than vice, because its excesses are not subject to the regulation of conscience.”
- ADAM SMITH

IN which business is easier to predict because it is not flogged with having human compassion among the people.

perhaps you need some schooling

Adam Smith | Philosopher

Smith moved to London in 1776, where he published An Inquiry into the Nature and Causes of the Wealth of Nations, which examined in detail the consequences of economic freedom. It covered such concepts as the role of self-interest, the division of labor, the function of markets, and the international implications of a laissez-faire economy. “Wealth of Nations” established economics as an autonomous subject and launched the economic doctrine of free enterprise.

Smith laid the intellectual framework that explained the free market and still holds true today. He is most often recognized for the expression “the invisible hand,” which he used to demonstrate how self-interest guides the most efficient use of resources in a nation's economy, with public welfare coming as a by-product

that 'invisible hand' is the beast you perhaps love more than truth?

but don't worry an honest one has done the homework and needs nothing of things

for the children; will have truth and will know Peace.......... equally!

Last edited:

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
perhaps you are unaware of acts
16`Men, brethren, it behoved this Writing that it be fulfilled that beforehand the Holy Spirit spake through the mouth of David, concerning Judas, who became guide to those who took Jesus,

17because he was numbered among us, and did receive the share in this ministration,

You stopped before we learn what yo... eh ahem, Judas's share was.....

Acts 1.
18.And he indeed hath possessed a field of the reward of iniquity, and having fallen down headlong, burst asunder in the midst: and all his bowels gushed out.

peeuuuuwwww!! :sad:

Bishadi

You stopped before we learn what yo... eh ahem, Judas's share was.....

Acts 1.
18.And he indeed hath possessed a field of the reward of iniquity, and having fallen down headlong, burst asunder in the midst: and all his bowels gushed out.

you mean

18this one, indeed, then, purchased a field out of the reward of unrighteousness, and falling headlong, burst asunder in the midst, and all his bowels gushed forth,
19and it became known to all those dwelling in Jerusalem, insomuch that that place is called, in their proper dialect, Aceldama, that is, field of blood, 20for it hath been written in the book of Psalms: Let his lodging-place become desolate, and let no one be dwelling in it, and his oversight let another take

this was continuing with Jesus being the last one and trying to combine the old prophecies with Jesus

that is the home of the 3 ladies......... the religions bound to jeruselem.

Judaism, Christianity and Islam (babilu: gateway of the gods) is jeruselem!

all bought the farm of religious corruptions........... megiddo... armegedon.....???/

megiddo means the 'hill', the mount ..... all three are bound to the mount................ they about to blow themselves up!

that is what starts wwIII......... are you not watching the middle east?

did you not get the phone call (911) and understand when oppression is so bad, that people are willing to kill themselves, its real bad.... and in an age of nuclear weapons, then understand how fire 'rains from the sky'....

reading the bible and prophecies is easy, if you understand all the religions

but, i agree
peeuuuuwwww!! :sad:

:sorry1:

Last edited:

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
did you not get the phone call (911) and understand when oppression is so bad, that people are willing to kill themselves, its real bad.... and in an age of nuclear weapons, then understand how fire 'rains from the sky'....

reading the bible and prophecies is easy, if you understand all the religions

Bhagavad Gita 4.7-8.
Says Krishna...

"Whenever there is decay
of righteousness O! Bharatha
And a rise of unrighteousness
then I manifest Myself!"

"For the protection of the good and righteous,
for the destruction of the wicked and cruel and
for the establishment of 'Truth'
I AM APPEARING age after age.

Mathew 13.49.
Jesus says...

"That is how it will be at the end of the age. The angels will go out, cull out the evil people from among the righteous ones"

Say the disciples....

Matthew 24-

"3And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the age?"

Jesus says....

21For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.
22And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.
30"And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other."

Daniel 12.1-3.
The End of the Age.

1 "At that time Michael, the great prince who protects your people, will arise. There will be a time of distress such as has not happened from the beginning of nations until then. But at that time your people—everyone whose name is found written in the book—will be delivered. 2 Multitudes who sleep in the dust of the earth will awake: some to everlasting life, others to shame and everlasting contempt. 3 Those who are wise will shine like the brightness of the heavens, and those who lead many to righteousness, like the stars for ever and ever."

BruceDLimber

Not an issue.

666 was a date, specifically the year 661 CE, 666 years after the birth of Christ.

And the corruption that it brought is long past.

Peace,

Bruce

Bishadi

Not an issue.

666 was a date, specifically the year 661 CE, 666 years after the birth of Christ.

And the corruption that it brought is long past.

Peace,

Bruce

And the corruption that it brought is long past

simple question: do you live on earth?

Bishadi

One would think that it would be called Carbon 18

me a science freak by nature and chemistry is the biggest joke of the whole mess

such as i saw that same logic many moons back and it tells me, in addition to the same thing you observed; they forgetting something (now go into the math as well). (look up lavoisier; what did he add to the summary of observing chemical mass?............... The current models forget the 'energy upon the mass'. But most all food still measures in calories....... :areyoucra)

Mestemia..... there is so much to re-address in the sciences, religions and philosophies; welcome the 'paradigm shift!'

all based on a single frame of thought: 'light is the life of all mass' or as in the old form: light is life!

so grab your cross (electromagnetism: electric and magnetic fields at perpendicular planes..... a cross is a perfect rendition of a single unit of light) .............. and know the light of life.

All exchanges between mass are of em (light) and all mass associated by light is entangled (gravity defined in words; entangled energy between mass). (entanglement is a performed property of em

Atomic "gravity" and BEC

most just don't know how it all applies

entanglement is a physical property not addressed or defined in the global models of the universe (cosmology) but a proven force (see casimir..it's the same force)

The new beginning shares 'life' from atoms and energy versus adam and eve. (the second creation: quran.....'revealing' from the utter team....book of life) (understanding) etc etc etc etc etc...

when 2 masses associate, the combined energy increases the potential of the 2 that is greater than the 2 added individually (how life evolves)

eg... two individuals can pick up their own maximums. But together they can lift more than the sum of the 2 individual amounts. (see how natural it is.....but a reversal of current physics ('reverse of nature' biblically mentioned)

tap the surface of a pond; see the wave roll thru

tap it twice; notice when the waves combine they become the greater life of the event.

We experience existence in this frame called 'life' in which we are walkin and talkin in the natural universe.

so now the rules:

the good contributions will increase the total potential and increase the life (time) of the continued light (the lives within existence)

life: purposed to continue (just like the tap on the pond, once started, it is purposed)

"Choices" as applying to existence and mankind being capable of thinking about them:

Good: supports life to continue

Bad: loss to the common (selfish isolation; like trying to jump out of the pond)

Every action exists forever.

eg.. tap that pond; see the wave roll away from the starting point: as the wave seems to be getting smaller, the amount of mass it is entangling is increasing and will continue forever thru existence from that point you created it. Be it may fade, nothing will undo an action caused by choice. WE 'mankind' can create!

Lesson for today, complete!

:thud:

BruceDLimber

simple question: do you live on earth?

Truly a silly question not relevant to my point!

There is IMHO ample documentation what I just mentioned. If you'd like citations for several online books you can check, I'll be most happy to provide them!

Peace,

Bruce

Falvlun

Earthbending Lemur
Premium Member
Not to break up the party, but isn't the whole 666 number theory debunked? It was the result of a translational error and the correct number is 616.

While many Bible have footnotes saying the number translated from the original Greek could be 616, experts say new photographic evidence of an ancient fragment of papyrus from Revelation indeed indicates the number is indeed 616, instead of 666.

666 wrong number of prophetic beast?