• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Let's not talk about the Big Bang

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
But my sense of reality is not a belief, seems likely your sense of reality is a belief, and it is certainly irrational.

So here is a question for you,

When the BB had just began, and say was about the size of a golf ball, what was outside of it?
Wrong, your "sense of reality" is one hundred percent a belief. It is not a fact. You do not know it. You only believe it.

And you do not get to ask questions when you duck them Don't you want to know how you screwed up and admitted that your post was all pseudo science?

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
Wrong, your "sense of reality" is one hundred percent a belief. It is not a fact. You do not know it. You only believe it.

And you do not get to ask questions when you duck them Don't you want to know how you screwed up and admitted that your post was all pseudo science?
Are you drunk?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Seems that way.
To you because you are 'tone deaf' when it comes to bad behavior. You demand answers when you run away from 90% of the questions asked of you. When you make errors you never own up to them. You post pseudoscience and continually refuse to even learn the basics of science.

If you ever want to learn people here will help you.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Where is your evidence that there is no "before" the BB? And no, that there is no north of the north pole is not good enough!
I do not understand the Big Bang theory well enough to show you, much less explain the math behind it. But I can point out some of the evidence for the Big Bang. But what good would that do? You already told us that you do not understand the concept of evidence and you have resisted opportunities to discuss the topic. Do you remember when you claimed that there was no evidence for the Big Bang? That was when you told us that you do not understand the concept of evidence. If you were given the evidence you would merely deny it.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
I do not understand the Big Bang theory well enough to show you, much less explain the math behind it. But I can point out some of the evidence for the Big Bang. But what good would that do? You already told us that you do not understand the concept of evidence and you have resisted opportunities to discuss the topic. Do you remember when you claimed that there was no evidence for the Big Bang? That was when you told us that you do not understand the concept of evidence. If you were given the evidence you would merely deny it.
You do not need math to explain why there is no "before" the big bang.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
To you because you are 'tone deaf' when it comes to bad behavior. You demand answers when you run away from 90% of the questions asked of you. When you make errors you never own up to them. You post pseudoscience and continually refuse to even learn the basics of science.

If you ever want to learn people here will help you.
My oh my, you have too much time on your hands, why don't you just ponder why there is no "before" the BB?

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
My oh my, you have too much time on your hands, why don't you just ponder why there is no "before" the BB?
I do not need to. There are times when it is best to trust those that have been working on an idea for the better parts of their lives.

And why do you keep running away?