• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Life

Bishadi

So, concluding your argument for you, you have faith that we will someday be able to see life be created out of something not living. Right?

without a microscope; I could mix 2 fluids and a life would exists.

Sperm/egg….

How is life coming from non life demostrable, repeatable or observable??

that is the issue; defining what that ‘life’ is…

I believe the 2nd law of Thermodynamics would show that as energy is used it becomes less and less. Energy itself would not has lasted over "billions" of spillings of the scrabble game itself. No?
and since we are from the basic building blocks of life and have evolved over billions of years, then that spark of life since the beginning of time is still alive in all that life you can see and experience.

So the second law, has not reduced to equilibrium this life, for billions of years.

I would conclude that all graffiti is painted by humans.
same as every book, including the burning bush kind of ‘writing’….

It seems to me that non-creationists are the ones that do not use logic in their explanations of things.
and you talking about the genetics of life and the billions of building blocks the sciences have taught you…. by using logic and knowledge, and I will bet it came from sources other than theology

get the hint?

I guess if I put my faith in upcoming knowledge I will be better off then

probably best

Last edited:

idea

Question Everything
"So, concluding your argument for you, you have faith that we will someday be able to see life be created out of something not living. Right? "
without a microscope; I could mix 2 fluids and a life would exists.
Sperm/egg….

sperm/egg are living - try again.

In any event, anyone tired of the origins debate - interested in a 3rd choice - not creationism (although it is Biblical) not life from non-life (although it has scientific support) - here is a link.

the answer to the origins debate? There is no origin. The debate is pointless.

Bishadi

"So, concluding your argument for you, you have faith that we will someday be able to see life be created out of something not living. Right? "
[/font][/color]

sperm/egg are living - try again.
and you only know that because of a microscope and what someone taught you but you and the majority on this globe have no idea what the egg and sperm cells look like under a microscope.

Remember in the time the scriptures were written a microscope was not available.

So to a learned person of that 'faith' (time period) the reproduction fluids would be like a thick soup with no life.

Same with pollen or bacteria in the air; people cannot see these real small living structures without an aid of science.