• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Listen to the Word of God my brethren

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prophet of God

The Word of the Lord is full of living power, it is sharper than the sharpest sword. It came from the Lord and will not return there until it accomplishes the purpose for which it was sent. so it is with you. You will not return to the Lord until the purpose for which you were sent. "Know that I am with you" says the Lord. "I am your stronghold, your fortress, your rock and you will never be shaken. For I am the Lord your God. I created you. I have chosen you, called you by name. No weapon formed against you shall prosper, and any tongues that shall try to refute you I will pass judgemen on for that is your heritage."

Gaddock

"The Word of the Lord is full of living power"

Its also full of contridictions so it certainly can't have been the word of a perfect or infalible God.

Regards

Gaddock

Prophet of God

The "contradictions" in the Word of God do not exist. They happen when people dont understand what they are reading, and get mad.

Status
Not open for further replies.