• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Logical Proof for Love. God is Love in Person.

questfortruth

I won't mistake him for a badger
God is name of PERSON, not name of a bird or table or stone.

What does the word ``God'' mean? The Person whom we call God. Hence, His
name is God. A king is a title; a man is a title (or a class), and a dog is a title.
But the dog Gav is the name. God is a name, not a title because there are no
more gods (according to Holy Bible). God is translated as All-Merciful.
Jesus is translated as Savior. A Russian Saint, woman Ljubov, translates into
English as Love. Do you worry that any name limits Him, but He must be unlimited?
No problem: add an infinite number of names. And the name God is the most
recognizable in English-speaking society. In Germany, He is best known as Gott.

Last edited:

questfortruth

The issue is whether God is a non-imaginary existing-in-objective-reality person or a purely conceptual / imaginary person.
I HAVE PROOF ABOVE.

Bob: "The All-Knowing One also knows that the All-Knowing One exists.
So, in Omniscience, there has to be this knowledge. God exists. Proven?"

Mer: "Well, so many people doubt it's possible to know everything."

Bob: "You have read the STRONGEST proof that the All-Knowing One exists.
So, a person can know everything. Even if there is only one All-Knowing person
in the world, whose globally recognizable name is God.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
He knows all. Hence, All-knowing knows that no knowledge is hidden for Him. And He does not want to think in mental self-referring loops. He knows that such loops are Absurd, and Absurd is Absolute Nothingness.

You can't know about what you don't know, by definition of what it means to not know.

:rolleyes:

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
WHAT ABOUT MY CV?

Are you going to boast about your high-school gold medal again? :D

I am the first author of peer-reviewed discovery:
Evaluation of the Gauss Integral
Hence, I am "genius." I am seeing the "whole of the world's complexity", the "whole of the Moon":

An actual genius would be smart enough to realize how being right about one thing (assuming you are, it mattes not to the point) means jack sh!t about other things.

An actual genius would have some humility.

An actual genius wouldn't create BS thread after BS thread.

questfortruth

An actual genius would have some humility.

I wrote not genius, but the "genius".

You can't know about what you don't know, by definition of what it means to not know.

Are you saying that one can't know about what one doesn't know, by definition of what it means not to know?
I do not get it. Take, for example, General Relativity. It contains around 30 main formulas. Why is it not possible to know all 30 formulas? It is a stupid thing to know the 31-th formula, then.

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I HAVE PROOF ABOVE.
I must be failing to make my point clear.

Let's start with a simple choice, A or B ─

A. God exists as a concept / thing imagined in individual brains.

B. God is real, is found in the world external to the self, has objective existence.

Which is it, A or B?

questfortruth

B. God is real, is found in the world external to the self, has objective existence.

Which is it, A or B?
My Church teaches us that God does exist. I am not atheist. I am theist. ``When Jesus went outside, the Pharisees and the teachers of the law began to oppose Him fiercely and to besiege Him with questions, waiting to catch Him in something He might say.'' Luke 11:53-54.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
I wrote not genius, but the "genius".

So?

Are you saying that one can't know about what one doesn't know, by definition of what it means not to know?

Yes, you have successfully repeated what I wrote.

I do not get it

I'm not surprised.

Take, for example, General Relativity. It contains around 30 main formulas. Why is it not possible to know all 30 formulas? It is a stupid thing to know the 31-th formula, then.

The evidence that you don't get it.

Suppose there's a heart shaped rock on Mars. You don't know about it.
Hence this heart shaped rock on Mars is not within your knowledge.
You don't know that you lack this knowledge.
If you did, it would mean that you both know and not know, which is a contradiction.

Like a married bachelor.
It's one or the other.

Derp di derp derp.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
My Church teaches us that God does exist. I am not atheist. I am theist. ``When Jesus went outside, the Pharisees and the teachers of the law began to oppose Him fiercely and to besiege Him with questions, waiting to catch Him in something He might say.'' Luke 11:53-54.

He asked if it is A or B.

Why don't you just say A or B?

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
I does not want to harm my mental health by short circling of my brain.

tenor.gif

questfortruth

Would a being who is all-knowing/omniscient have to love? And love what?
The Omnipotence Paradox ``can God create a stone that He can not lift'' is the mental bullet in the spiritual war of satan. It is the mental loop that makes you stupid. Why nearly everybody around is a secret enemy? Nobody loves you but your mom. God loves you too but is willing to harm you to help others. But God is Love itself, and the mother cannot love more than God. Therefore, a mother who does not allow idiots to offense her child is not perfect in love. The first priority, for her, should be love for Humanity in general.

Last edited: