• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Looking for help in food ideas

robin3

My mother has tyrod problems. She is a werid type mind ya. Things to help for high tyrod ussues, and for low. its been bounceing back and forth. say it can't happen? in my mothers case, it is. anyways, to make it more intresting, which also sucks too. she allergeys to....

milk,eggs,glutun, msg, corn,onions,garlic has her with problems too.99% of meds she can't take.

so leaves me with this...... what can she do to help to keep her tyrod to work in the middle.

ty for reading this.

InChrist

Free4ever
My mother has tyrod problems. She is a werid type mind ya. Things to help for high tyrod ussues, and for low. its been bounceing back and forth. say it can't happen? in my mothers case, it is. anyways, to make it more intresting, which also sucks too. she allergeys to....

milk,eggs,glutun, msg, corn,onions,garlic has her with problems too.99% of meds she can't take.

so leaves me with this...... what can she do to help to keep her tyrod to work in the middle.

ty for reading this.

I take kelp supplement tablets, only one a day, because the natural iodine of kelp is an excellent help for the thyroid which plays a critical part in balancing hormones.