• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Looking for the salt

unsaltednut

Hey everyone.

I was directed here by a respected friend from another forum. I trust that I will learn new things here that hopefully can help me get back on a path I left a couple years ago. Life throws some hard curves, I'm hoping this forum will help me not to dodge them anymore.

Mike182

Flaming Queer
Welcome to our humble forum, we have many members here from many different paths and traditions whom are more than happy to discuss things with you. :)

if you have any questions, please feel free to ask!

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
Hey there, Nut! Welcome. I hope you'll find RF to your liking and that you will soon feel a part of our community.

lizskid

BANNED
OH, no! A friend of Danisty's??????????? Then you are obviously a welcome addition, no matter what people say! Just kidding....Danisty's a great one! Welcome, I hope you like what you find here, we are all on some sort of journey!!!!

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Namaste and welcome! I love your avatar!
Life throws some hard curves, I'm hoping this forum will help me not to dodge them anymore.
Well, if nothing else, we provide some other people to stand at the batter's cage with! (I suck at sports analogies.)

There's a link in my 'signature' for our newer members. Please always feel free to ask questions, too! We're glad to have you here!

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Hi unsaltednut,

Welcome to ReligiousForums!

Sounds like you've had a rough time; if you need to share, please feel free to do so.

I hope you like it here.:)