• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Love as a multidimensional universal force.

I like it better when we love our selves , this way , we dont get got , i like the "your on your own " thing , I still love, sure, if you love yourself , yes, but if you dont , Ill busy haveing a good time , and you can pick up your own check , I dont like guilt trips , and clingons , and good woman/man has his her own money , their is no need to take it too far , in partenerships , you deal with gobbly goop , like the RHP dose , Im not into lessons lerned , suprises , or delays ,
Im into efficantcy , self love , incentive, drive , ambition , PLEASURE .. most people who do the intertwined love thing , get got , and dont seem to be fully happy , dealing with anothers pollution , mutch like the slavery you find in heaven .. Joey

seems all i do is love, I love too much , like an animal , not a moral code , I love to love myself, once i fould myself on the LEFT HAND path , : ) I was on my way to lots of love , I cant think of anything else id rather do i love, I should not love so much , I need to get a life, but find this love , the only thing id really rather do , It is free , and I like it , the LEFT HAND path , I love it !
its sorta like a squerl , buering a nut . time to get another nut , and bury it .
: )
JOey