• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Luciferianism 101

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
I have no problem working within the scope of this forum and its Luciferians.

My question is "what makes you Luciferian?"

See our over view. Thread we voted and worked as a team on it. But you fit in our notions.

jasonwill2

Actually many of us on here condemn the term 'Luciferianism' because 'isms' have doctrines and so forth, but Lucifers (as we tend to say) are not about doctrine &c.
Just sayin'; Doors seemed pretty convinced of this too, if I remember.
Well, that's it basically put anyway.

Oh god this nit picking again? Seriously, I don't see the problem, "ism" does not mean path and not having an "ism" does not make you somehow special. Satanism doesn't have a set path either but they calle it SatanISM anyway... just as a comparison of two different religions.

(I'm a Luciferian as well as a Satanist btw).

Here until I storm off again
Premium Member
Oh god this nit picking again? Seriously, I don't see the problem, "ism" does not mean path and not having an "ism" does not make you somehow special. Satanism doesn't have a set path either but they calle it SatanISM anyway... just as a comparison of two different religions.

(I'm a Luciferian as well as a Satanist btw).

I'd love to go off about how Satanism is, in fact, a set path.

Eni Alihm

Here is an abridged version of the Luciferian Manifest as it was written down by Lucian Black, the founder of the Ordo Luciferi, let me know what you think of it.

Luciferianism is a living philosophy that values and honors the dynamic principles essential to the characteristics of Lucifer

Luciferians are those who seek the light of occult knowledge from within the embodiment of that which brings the light

Luciferians work to attain their own higher intelligence, illumination and/or enlightenment

Lucifer is the embodiment of knowledge, he represents that which brings light to the mind of humanity to advance the intellectual evolution of our species. By him do we actively pursue our own evolution to higher understanding and higher levels of becoming

Luciferianism is essentially the way of light and knowledge that leads one to that which is termed the Higher Self

Satanism and Luciferianism represent different stages of intellectual development toward Self-Knowledge and Self-Attainment. Satanism is the initial defiance against mass conformity and towards intellectual freedom by way of rebellion, selfishness and self-indulgence.
As most all Satanists have in some way been negatively influence by Christianity, they seek to secure a position within the forces of its opposition

However, as one begins to develop intellectually, Satanism and its carnality does not satisfy the hunger for true knowledge. And thus the initiate may advance to eat of the fruit of knowledge that can be gained through Luciferic Illumination

It is the path of the Self-Ruling, that the Luciferian illuminates

The powers of creation and destruction are focused internally inasmuch as they are focused externally. It is the Magnum Opus, it is the operation of manifestation, and it is the Aracanum of Light

Luciferians are in the world but not of it.

A Luciferian does what all others say cannot be done. To walk the fence, balanced between opposing forces; to experience both the positive and negative attributes of life, and thereby experience life to its fullest potential

Be Lucifer the god of, or the principle of, light, knowledge and magick; Him do we acknowledge, and Him do we honor as the embodiment of our highest standards and ideals. To reveal our True-Selves, purged of all delusions and lies, to think freely without dictated beliefs, and to embark upon our own true path, can come about only,
as we begin to have trust in our selves and pursue higher knowledge

One must overcome the lower self, that which is weak, and become the Higher Self, which is the strength of one's own inner truth

The imagination sparks the Light that affords the Luciferian insight into his own potential. The will is the black flame, within, that fires the soul to manifest itself. It is the dark light that penetrates every living thing, that light not seen by two eyes, but one

This is the Arcanum of Light, this is the path of the Luciferian

Intellectual Illumination, Secret Science, Self-Sovereign, Self-Perfection, Dark Light, Self-Knowledge, Self-Discipline, Self-Becoming, Self-Mastery, Self-Sovereignty and Self-Attainment

Lucian Black VI°
Ordo Luciferi2005
lens16694681_1298121484OL_Seal.jpg

Ordo Luciferi

Last edited:

Iti oj

Global warming is real and we need to act
Premium Member
you pretty much lost me when it started to talk about satanism.

Premium Member
Decent and interesting, though too hocus pocusy and silly in some places. For example, saying we are not of this world is just arrogant and also slightly immature in that you are trying to feel more special than you are. I think it is important for the Luciferian to be rooted im reality, not childish dreams of superiority, self mastery, and perfection. Also the higher self idea, which is not uncommon, has no roots in anything besides mythology.

jasonwill2

Decent and interesting, though too hocus pocusy and silly in some places. For example, saying we are not of this world is just arrogant and also slightly immature in that you are trying to feel more special than you are. I think it is important for the Luciferian to be rooted im reality, not childish dreams of superiority, self mastery, and perfection. Also the higher self idea, which is not uncommon, has no roots in anything besides mythology.

The higher self is the desired self that you are working towards. it's like the idea of thinking that goal is somehow manifested as a way to motivate you towards achieving this personal goal.

At least that could be one take. I think there is probably more to it though.

Premium Member
The higher self is the desired self that you are working towards. it's like the idea of thinking that goal is somehow manifested as a way to motivate you towards achieving this personal goal.

At least that could be one take. I think there is probably more to it though.

I was thinking higher self in more of a Thelemic sense, what you have defined it as I like.

Twig pentagram

High Priest
Here is an abridged version of the Luciferian Manifest as it was written down by Lucian Black, the founder of the Ordo Luciferi, let me know what you think of it.

Luciferianism is a living philosophy that values and honors the dynamic principles essential to the characteristics of Lucifer

Luciferians are those who seek the light of occult knowledge from within the embodiment of that which brings the light

Luciferians work to attain their own higher intelligence, illumination and/or enlightenment

Lucifer is the embodiment of knowledge, he represents that which brings light to the mind of humanity to advance the intellectual evolution of our species. By him do we actively pursue our own evolution to higher understanding and higher levels of becoming

Luciferianism is essentially the way of light and knowledge that leads one to that which is termed the Higher Self

Satanism and Luciferianism represent different stages of intellectual development toward Self-Knowledge and Self-Attainment. Satanism is the initial defiance against mass conformity and towards intellectual freedom by way of rebellion, selfishness and self-indulgence.
As most all Satanists have in some way been negatively influence by Christianity, they seek to secure a position within the forces of its opposition

However, as one begins to develop intellectually, Satanism and its carnality does not satisfy the hunger for true knowledge. And thus the initiate may advance to eat of the fruit of knowledge that can be gained through Luciferic Illumination

It is the path of the Self-Ruling, that the Luciferian illuminates

The powers of creation and destruction are focused internally inasmuch as they are focused externally. It is the Magnum Opus, it is the operation of manifestation, and it is the Aracanum of Light

Luciferians are in the world but not of it.

A Luciferian does what all others say cannot be done. To walk the fence, balanced between opposing forces; to experience both the positive and negative attributes of life, and thereby experience life to its fullest potential

Be Lucifer the god of, or the principle of, light, knowledge and magick; Him do we acknowledge, and Him do we honor as the embodiment of our highest standards and ideals. To reveal our True-Selves, purged of all delusions and lies, to think freely without dictated beliefs, and to embark upon our own true path, can come about only,
as we begin to have trust in our selves and pursue higher knowledge

One must overcome the lower self, that which is weak, and become the Higher Self, which is the strength of one's own inner truth

The imagination sparks the Light that affords the Luciferian insight into his own potential. The will is the black flame, within, that fires the soul to manifest itself. It is the dark light that penetrates every living thing, that light not seen by two eyes, but one

This is the Arcanum of Light, this is the path of the Luciferian

Intellectual Illumination, Secret Science, Self-Sovereign, Self-Perfection, Dark Light, Self-Knowledge, Self-Discipline, Self-Becoming, Self-Mastery, Self-Sovereignty and Self-Attainment

Lucian Black VI°

Ordo Luciferi2005

lens16694681_1298121484OL_Seal.jpg

Ordo Luciferi
I think it's a little heavy on the symbolism, but I understand it. I
would definetly call it Path Literature.