• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Lunamoth gets triple whammy!

Booko

Deviled Hen
Congratulations to Lunamoth for her many contributions to RF and these well deserved awards!

Kindness Award
Scholarship Award
Courtesy Award

This calls for hamsters!

: hamster : : hamster : : hamster :

lunamoth

Will to love
Wow! I don't have the words to express how surprised and honored I am to have received these awards from the good folks here, so I guess I'll start with thank you so very very much--it has really made my day (OK, make that 'made my month!'). I'm a stay home mom and the online companionship and conversation I've found here at RF has really been a blessing to me (when I sometimes feel otherwise cut off from civilization :) ). I've learned a lot about different religions from the threads, but even more importantly I've learned a lot about communicating with people and understanding where they come from...something that just can't be done by picking up a book on comparative religion.

Even moreso, many of you here have become real friends to me, virtually holding my hand and giving good advice when different things have come up in my life. I can't tell you how many times I've been inspired and uplifted by posts, or how many times I've spit Earl Grey tea all over my keyboard in stitches over some of the hilarious threads that are interspersed with the more serious and sometimes delicate business of interfaith discussion. I thank everyone here for creating such a caring, warm community.

Well, you all are very kind and must have overlooked those threads where I've lost my cool...but too late now! Bwahahahah! As for scholarship, all I can say is that I'm very surprised and humbled as this forum is frequented by some of the most knowledgable and well-spoken people I've ever met; it's an honor to be recognized with such an award among such company.

Thank you to all of you who were part of these awards, to Todd for creating such a wonderful place for friendship and dialogue, and to all the moderators for helping things run smoothly and ensuring that RF is a welcoming place to spend some online time.

Hmmm...guess I was able to find a few (or more) words! :eek: :eek:

luna

doppelganger

Through the Looking Glass
lunamoth said:
Wow! I don't have the words to express how surprised and honored I am . . .

Hmmm...guess I was able to find a few (or more) words! :eek: :eek:

luna
Well it wasn't an honesty award. So I guess we're okay.:D

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
It's My Birthday!
Well, it was a long time in coming, but I'm glad we finally got around to what we should have done a long time ago. Congrats, Luna. Congrats again. And congrats one last time!