• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Lunamoth gets triple whammy!

Paladin

Congrats Luna, you have made my online experience here warm and wonderful and deserve those awards!
(I promised myself I wasn't going to cry:sad4: )

Peace
Mark

lunamoth

Will to love
Thank you again everyone...it is very much appreciated. I've run out of karma *again!* but you are all great. You all make this a special place. :yes:

Here's a fresh batch of cupcakes!

cupcakesmore.jpg

M

Majikthise

I usually consider these awards to be ho hum (yeah, I'm a cynic), but in this case I feel they are right on the money.
Heartfelt congrats Lunamoth.

lunamoth

Will to love
The System *curse you System!* is still not allowing me to give out frubals, so here are some chocolates to tide everyone over. Thank you all. :foryou:

godiva_chocolate.jpg

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Wow! I missed all this and didn't even get to vote!

Congratulations my charming and darling friend....incredibly well deserved. Muah!

lunamoth

Will to love
Buttercup said:
Wow! I missed all this and didn't even get to vote!

Congratulations my charming and darling friend....incredibly well deserved. Muah!

You're back!! I was just going to go digging for your e-mail!

lunamoth

Will to love
wicca_woman said:
:cigar: congrats !!! :cigar:

Thank you ww. :) I'm still out of karma! But to everyone above who's posted congrats, I appreciate at it. I told my husband that this happened. He was sweet about it, but then there was that joke he made about it not being an award for my culinary skills. :D