• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

MaddLlama - SuperMod

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaddLlama

Obstructor of justice
Some changes have been made =)

Name:
Kristin is my given name. But, I normally answer to "Ruka"

Age/DOB: May 21st, 1982. Which would make me 25.

Occupation: A college student and a domestic technician currently, but working towards running a wedding consulting business

Religion: Celtic Recon, and proud member of the ADF. Currently going through dedication and initiation (however, the process will take about a year, more or less, depending on time)

I'm currently married, no children, but I have 3 wonderfully fuzzy adopted cats.
I love anime, other cartoons, cute things, and musicals. When I'm not here, I'm either playing WoW, making craft things, or at the Renaissance Faire.

If you have any questions feel free to ask me. :D And, I'll have a picture up on my profile soon.

Mike182

Flaming Queer
congrats on the Mod position!!!! you will make a fine addition to the group!

what is your theistic position?

MaddLlama

Obstructor of justice
Thanks. :D I'm very happy to be helping the coolest site on teh internets.

And, I'm not entirely sure. Which, I suppose is part of the problem, haha :)

CaptainXeroid

Following Christ
I may have shared this before, but I thought it was fitting to offer it again:

One L lama, he's a priest.
Two L llama, he's a beast.
I will bet a silk pajama,
There exists no Three L lllama. :D

My question....have you traveled to South America to visit the llamas, or are you able to raise them in New York state? Inquiring minds want to know. :)

MaddLlama

Obstructor of justice
I may have shared this before, but I thought it was fitting to offer it again:

One L lama, he's a priest.
Two L llama, he's a beast.
I will bet a silk pajama,
There exists no Three L lllama. :D

My question....have you traveled to South America to visit the llamas, or are you able to raise them in New York state? Inquiring minds want to know. :)

Haha, yes I remember you sending me that poem :D

There aren't any actual llama farms in NY, but some petting zoos have llamas, and somewhere mid-state there is a farm that breeds alpacas - they're just like llamas, only smaller. I think the farm is somewhere near the NY Wool and Yarn festival. I haven't yet been up to see it, but its a road trip planned for the future :D

MaddLlama

Obstructor of justice
Bumping up, in lieu of the promotion. Some things have changed also, as I've since found an actual religious direction, as opposed to free-floating.

And, the thread is still open to questions. :D

MaddLlama

Obstructor of justice
Ðanisty;918049 said:
ROFL!

You're a Super-Llama now. Tell, what kind of super powers do llamas get?

I can spit farther than a tall building, and faster than a speeding bullet. :D

joeboonda

Congratulations, Ruka. You seem to do a thorough job and I applaud that. I will try my best in the future to comply with the rules and hopefully make your job easier.
Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.