• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Males- Would You Prostitute Yourselves To Women if You Could?

Males- Would You Prostitute Yourself To Women If you Could?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lilithu

The Devil's Advocate
Dr. Nosophoros said:
The inspiration for this came from another post but I think it is a good question, if you as a male were capable now or at one point in your life to be able to prostitute yourself to women for money, gifts, etc. would you? (of course this is assuming women were as interested in using your services as men are interested in using womens services- a role reversal)

I'd have to say yes definately for myself (at one point). If I could do what I was going to do anyway and make a good profit, I don't see a problem with it.
lol! I hope that you realize that hetero-male prostitution is not comparable to female prostitution. The idea of selling your body would not have the same impact emotionally as for most women. As a guy you would generally be physically stronger than your "Janes." Not to mention the psychological difference between penetrating versus being penetrated. The social stigma is less for men. And sex is less of a risk for you both pregnancy wise and even disease wise. For a variety of reasons, it's no wonder that there is much less of a female market for sex with absolute strangers.

Plus why would we pay for something that we can so easily get for free?
:flirt:

robtex

Veteran Member
lilithu said:

Plus why would we pay for something that we can so easily get for free?
:flirt:
Now that is the question!!! Which people would pay for sex with a man?

1) Woman who normally most men would never fanasize about in anyway. Woman most men would find extremely unattractive due to physical appearance, age or deameanor.

2) gay men with the same constraints as the woman have.

Yerda

Veteran Member
robtex said:
Now that is the question!!! Which people would pay for sex with a man?

2) gay men with the same constraints as the woman have.

Lilithu did say hetero-male prostitution. Which to me implies straight guys.

Yerda

Veteran Member
Mr_Spinkles said:
Absolutely not. My love is a gift that I give to someone special, not some cheap piece of merchandise.
Cheap? :D

Inability to separate love from sex is normally female territory. You gettin in touch with your femininity Spinkles? ;)

Is femininity a real word?

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
truthseekingsoul said:

Inability to separate love from sex is normally female territory. You gettin in touch with your femininity Spinkles? ;)

Is femininity a real word?
Yes it is, and I see nothing wrong with being in touch with my femeninity; It is the perfect solution to life. I can have the body of a man (Thereby not being subject to the biological hardships women have to put up with, and yet I can 'think beautiful' rather than the testeronic gut male line of thought. Before you ask, testeronic is not a word you will find in a dictionary, unless you have a copy of Michel's dictionary):jiggy:

cardero

Citizen Mod
michel said:
Yes it is, and I see nothing wrong with being in touch with my femeninity; It is the perfect solution to life. I can have the body of a man (Thereby not being subject to the biological hardships women have to put up with, and yet I can 'think beautiful' rather than the testeronic gut male line of thought. Before you ask, testeronic is not a word you will find in a dictionary, unless you have a copy of Michel's dictionary):jiggy:
I also am in touch with my femininity which is probably why I enjoy/prefer the company of women rather than men. I have really nothing in common with most men. Sounds like another good thread Michel.

lilithu

The Devil's Advocate
carrdero said:
I also am in touch with my femininity which is probably why I enjoy/prefer the company of women rather than men. I have really nothing in common with most men. Sounds like another good thread Michel.
And I've generally prefered the company of men, finding that I had more in common with them.

lilithu

The Devil's Advocate
truthseekingsoul said:
I'd imagine any currency transaction would occur post-interaction. ;)
lol! either way it sounds like a good scam, since the guy will have gotten laid even if he doesn't get paid. :sarcastic

Pah

Uber all member
michel said:
Yes it is, and I see nothing wrong with being in touch with my femeninity; ...
I agree! I have even gone so far as to have a ying yang tattoo on my forearm that reflects that. It is not just pretty art but a statement about me. But I don't reserve my feminine side to just company with women - not that any of the other readers so "specialize"

Fat Old Sun

If given the chance, would I get paid to do something that I currently spend money trying to accomplish every weekend? I guess I'll have to think about it :sarcastic

I think many of the men on this thread forget that
1) The women who offer you money for sex might not be the caliber women with whom you would consider having sex.
2) The caliber women with whom you would consider having sex might not be willing to offer you money for sex.

truthseekingsoul said:

LOL!

Yerda

Veteran Member
lilithu said:
lol! either way it sounds like a good scam, since the guy will have gotten laid even if he doesn't get paid. :sarcastic

Sweet!

Listen, if you don't like it you can always take it back. :)

lilithu

The Devil's Advocate
truthseekingsoul said:
Sweet!

Listen, if you don't like it you can always take it back. :)
I was going to say that I consider a good sense of humor to be a "quality service" but then was afraid that I'd owe you money! :p