• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Marijuana might cause new cell growth in the brain

M

Majikthise

Watcher said:
I wanna listen to pink floyd stoned...hahaha
Pink Floyd MAKES you stoned. :D :jam:

I don't know if this applies to everyone but I find my level of comprehension is actually improved when I've smoked. That is to say it gives me the increased ability ability to focus on what's in front of me , intellectualy. As Flappycat said, the most mundane aspects of life can command wonder and amazement. Motor functions may be a different story though. It's when you toke up and then throw back a six pack that the problems begin.:149:

Ardent Listener said:
Moderate use is five times per week! Sorry, but in my day if someone used marijuana that often he or she was considered to be a pot head.:biglaugh:
in my day, which is today, that's still gets you labeled pothead. here i am sitting, wondering what "above moderate" use is defined as. maybe usage should be redefined in terms of "per week trips to 7-11 to buy twinkies."