• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Men of RF: Why Not Have the Whopper You've Always Dreamed Of!

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
Please take a moment to read this important, potentially life-changing message for the men of RF:

Would you give a close friend permission to raise with you an urgent issue -- an issue at once important and delicate to you -- even if it could mean a moment's fleeting embarrassment? Sure you would!

Then, if you're like most men on RF, haven't there been times you were embarrassed before friends and even business associates by the small, insignificant size of your post count? Or, perhaps painfully embarrassed in front of your beloved spouse, significant other, mistress, or choir boy by your -- shall we admit it? -- puny post size?

Frankly, you're not alone. Most of us have.

Perhaps you have secretly dreamed that you yourself could possess the confidence and natural sense of well-being that comes easily to those with big, enormous, fully functional post counts. Imagine what that would feel like!

With a big, enormous whopper of a post count you would no longer feel an embarrassing need to wait for everyone else to clear out of the office cubicle or locker room before opening up your laptop's browser to RF. Instead, you would easily become the talk and admired envy of nearly every other person in your company! And a post count hung like an elephant couldn't hurt at all with that pretty intern down the hall from you!

But how can you get such an impressive -- nay, such an awe inspiring -- post count? Until now, you may have despaired of ever measuring up to the "big boys" like me or Angellous. But I have great news for you! Potentially life changing news! Now you have absolutely no need to ever despair again!

Yes, you too can now have the post count size that you've always dreamed about! A size that finally justifies -- perhaps even rivals -- the size of your manly ego. A size that is certain to be pleasantly checked out by every lusty and willing babe on RF!

For a limited time only, I have been authorized to exchange my user name for yours. Of course, with my user name, you will not only gain immediate possession of a whopping 43 thousand count post size, but you will also gain the prestige and confidence that comes with knowing you can fully out-perform nearly every other male on RF! Imagine what it will be like when your long held desire for full post functionality finally cums true!

Here's how it works: Simply use your credit card to take charge of your life by paying me a modest one US dollar per post. That's it! No strings attached! Then, once I have received full payment for my 43,000 posts, we will arrange to swap user names -- and along with my user name, you will get my post count size!

Don't you deserve what I've got? Aren't you deep down really better than me? Then why not prove it by taking manly charge of my post count size! Why not make it your own! And why not today!

But you must act quickly! The supply is extremely limited -- there can be only one lucky man to call my post count size his very own. Imagine that lucky man could be you! All it takes is for you to be the first to call 1-800-SUNSTONES-SCAM with your valid credit card handy. Act now and I will throw in my personal congratulations absolutely free of charge! You've always known it was you who deserves that cute intern! Act now and she could be yours!

Last edited:

4consideration

Premium Member
I'm a woman, so of course this offer doesn't apply to me. It is interesting though.

It's such a great big offer, and one you don't see everyday, I am surprised that it seems no one has jumped on it yet. Or, am I mistaken? Any takers?

Reverend Rick

Frubal Whore
Premium Member
Do you have to take the other person's user name? I could just see your new name having Jesus in it because somone won the lottery. :faint:

9Westy9

Sceptic, Libertarian, Egalitarian
Premium Member
I can't believe I read all of that. One was most amused though. Thanks for the entertaining read Sunstone. Unfortunately I don't have the money to take you up on your offer so I will have to work my way to 43,000. Good luck finding a sucke.... I mean lucky customer to receive the 43,000 posts. The cute babe will have to wait until another day

Iamwhoiam

I am brand new to this site (and a woman) I am sitting over here cracking up. I need to share this with my husband! He's sitting over there probably wondering what I'm laughing about over here!!

Mister_T

Forum Relic
Premium Member
I saw "whopper" in the title and opened this thread expecting cheeseburgers.....glorious, magnificent cheeseburgers that I could only dream of.

9Westy9

Sceptic, Libertarian, Egalitarian
Premium Member
I saw "whopper" in the title and opened this thread expecting cheeseburgers.....glorious, magnificent cheeseburgers that I could only dream of.

me too. But think. If you have all those posts your reputation would allow you free cheeseburgers for life!!!

cablescavenger

Then, if you're like most men on RF, haven't there been times you were embarrassed before friends and even business associates by the small, insignificant size of your post count? Or, perhaps painfully embarrassed in front of your beloved spouse, significant other, mistress, or choir boy by your -- shall we admit it? -- puny post size?

It's not the size that counts it is the way you use it.
I like to bang my messages home for maximum impact :D

A

angellous_evangellous

Please take a moment to read this important, potentially life-changing message for the men of RF:

Would you give a close friend permission to raise with you an urgent issue -- an issue at once important and delicate to you -- even if it could mean a moment's fleeting embarrassment? Sure you would!

Frankly, you're not alone. Most of us have.

Perhaps you have secretly dreamed that you yourself could possess the confidence and natural sense of well-being that comes easily to those with big, enormous, fully functional post counts. Imagine what that would feel like!

With a big, enormous whopper of a post count you would no longer feel an embarrassing need to wait for everyone else to clear out of the office cubicle or locker room before opening up your laptop's browser to RF. Instead, you would easily become the talk and admired envy of nearly every other person in your company! And a post count hung like an elephant couldn't hurt at all with that pretty intern down the hall from you!

But how can you get such an impressive -- nay, such an awe inspiring -- post count? Until now, you may have despaired of ever measuring up to the "big boys" like me or Angellous. But I have great news for you! Potentially life changing news! Now you have absolutely no need to ever despair again!

Yes, you too can now have the post count size that you've always dreamed about! A size that finally justifies -- perhaps even rivals -- the size of your manly ego. A size that is certain to be pleasantly checked out by every lusty and willing babe on RF!

For a limited time only, I have been authorized to exchange my user name for yours. Of course, with my user name, you will not only gain immediate possession of a whopping 43 thousand count post size, but you will also gain the prestige and confidence that comes with knowing you can fully out-perform nearly every other male on RF! Imagine what it will be like when your long held desire for full post functionality finally cums true!

Here's how it works: Simply use your credit card to take charge of your life by paying me a modest one US dollar per post. That's it! No strings attached! Then, once I have received full payment for my 43,000 posts, we will arrange to swap user names -- and along with my user name, you will get my post count size!

Don't you deserve what I've got? Aren't you deep down really better than me? Then why not prove it by taking manly charge of my post count size! Why not make it your own! And why not today!

But you must act quickly! The supply is extremely limited -- there can be only one lucky man to call my post count size his very own. Imagine that lucky man could be you! All it takes is for you to be the first to call 1-800-SUNSTONES-SCAM with your valid credit card handy. Act now and I will throw in my personal congratulations absolutely free of charge! You've always known it was you who deserves that cute intern! Act now and she could be yours!

haha, no.

I've got absolutely nothing to worry about when it "comes" to post size.