• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Men of RF: Why Not Have the Whopper You've Always Dreamed Of!

Iamwhoiam

hmmm is it just me or am I seeing a lot of puns in these posts??? I'm sure I'm reading more into this then there really is ;)

Badran

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Sunstone; i have lost every ounce of respect that i ever had for you (and in case you're wondering, i used to have this much respect for you: None.)

I don't need big post counts. Its not just the size of the post count that counts. There are other things that matter too. I'm proud of my post count, and wouldn't trade it for the world. I think this whole thread is a disgrace to humanity.

Men shouldn't be judged by their post counts, or pressured to have large ones.

Sunstone, you make me sick!

4consideration

Premium Member
I don't know... I've been thinking about this for a few days now...something is bothering me.

Now, I don't want to go jumping on you Sunstone just because of your big Member Announcement, but as a woman I'm just a little uncomfortable that you have left it dangling out there for a few days -- ready to be grabbed by anyone willing for fork over the bucks.

You seem like a thoughtful and responsible guy...so I feel rather certain that you had a firm grasp of the issue before extending it out there. I want to make sure that you didn't just get momentarily excited. Is this really a rock solid offer? And, what are you doing to ensure that the person that takes up your huge post count won't use it in any harmful way? It took a long time to rise to such a level. I'm not sure that one can just learn to manage it overnight.

Please tell me that you considered the level of responsibility that goes with such a huge post count. Have you thought of what might happen if someone who has never had the opportunity to enjoy a huge post count suddenly finds themselves with one. They may end up in a frenzy, running here and there -- and imposing their huge post count on everyone else. It really could be terribly unpleasant.

I would ask you to reconsider keeping your own huge post count safely in your own two hands, where we know it is safe...just so the rest of us can sleep well at night.