• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

merry meet

sapphire

merry meet to all, i'm a newbie at your website. now a brief background about myself..
i've been in the craft now for 6yrs. my instrest is in weather, moon, and fairy magic. i also like working with my tarot cards. i hope to join topics with my new friends here soon.:bounce

Mike182

Flaming Queer
merry meet indeed! do you follow any particular traditions, or do you just "flow" with it?

im not familiar with Fairy magic, could you perhaps post a little on it? that would be great!

if you have any questions, feel free to ask.
i look forwards to seeing you around the forum!
blessed be :dan:

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Namaste and welcome! We're happy to have you here! (My apologies for not yet having a newer-users guide back up yet! Hopefully, it'll be done soon, but in the meantime, please feel free to ask about anything!)

I look forward to getting to know you! Do you have a favorite deck?

sapphire

hi mike, well.. i consider myself as a natural witch, i address the natural elements, working with crystals, and runes. when it comes to following a particular tradition, i like following the celtic way of the craft. the history about faries, goes back from long ago, and are sometimes called the little people. fairy magic, is used for conjuring them. fairies are drawn in books or in movies, as little winged creatures, somewhat like a butterfly.. but it is not always so, faires can take on any shapes. :bounce

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Have you read the "Green Witchcraft" series of books? It sounds quite similar to what is discussed there! (They're among my favorites in the 'how to' realm of the path.)

sapphire

hi feathersinhair, you asked wither i have a favorite deck? well, i have 2 different types of tarot card decks one is called "the goddess tarot", the other deck it called "scared circle" and that is my favorite deck. hmm, have i read "green Witchcraft" series of books? no, i haven't. i'll look for it, whenever the next time i go looking for a book.

hi buttons, victor, evearael, and alan gurvey:)

Draka

Wonder Woman
Merry Meet sapphire! Welcome to RF.

The Sacred Circle Tarot is a nice deck. I gave it to my mother actually. I use the Celtic Dragon Tarot myself.

The author of the Green Witchcraft series is Ann Moura if you are interested. She also published her BOS, entitled Grimoire for the Green Witch . It is a wealth of information.

Again, welcome and have fun posting here. Hope to see you around.

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Merry Meet Saffire,

Welcome to Religious Forums!

Although it wouldn't sound like it from my quoted religion, I too use the Tarot (mainly for mediatation)....but I use the Ryder Waite pack........

I hope you like it here, and I look forwards to seeing your contribution here.:)

sapphire

hi draka, thanks for the additional information, i'll check my local book store to see if they have ann moura's books. :)

hi robtex, okay.. you asked about what are my non-religious hobbies and interests? well, when i'm not in the kitchen or at my alter, i like spending time at tbe park relaxing, bonding with mother earth. i had a car, it was a 2-door with a 5speed shifter, until one day the engine blew on me, so now i'm stuck ridding my bike (the one with peddels) lol
i like playing the piano, and the flute. i like video games, going to the movies, but i like shopping the most. :)

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
Hi and welcome! I am a Christian but a Christian who does look back on much from my "Wiccan" days fondly. I happen to have a very soft spot for fairies. :)

Looking forward to your posts! :)

mrscardero

Kal-El's Mama
hello.gif

Please to meet you. Glad you could join us.