• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

message to muslims

HiddenDjinn

It's My Birthday!
Has anyone seen the movie Farenheit 911 and have input to its validity regarding these topics?
Yeah, I've seen it. It is nothing more than a collection of conspiracy theories put forth by an anarchist? bent on accusing the US government of doing the attack. Subtract the antisemitism and you have "Loose Change"

Bismillah

Submit
Pretty much. Why put ourselves and our soldiers in harms way to help a hostile population?
I wonder why Iraqis and Afghanis are soooo unsupportive of those peace keepers and civil reconstruction efforts. Savages.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
I dont necessarily think he "deserved" it. I believe he should have been given the right to trial, as I believe the rights we americans are so proud of shouldnt be exclusive to us. If he was found guilty then yes...he would have deserved it.

He reaped what he sowed,as for a "right to trial",nice idea but i think it had to be the way it was as a trial would attract even more fanatics to the cause,he's dead so at least theres closure on his life.

If I had the chance to talk to a radical group, as an american, I would like to make it clear that all americans dont think alike.
I think we should let the middle easts future be decided by its residents, instead of a country 3000 miles away. I think our government needs a radical change. We have all this freedom and economic prosperity but its dangling on a fine thread.

I would also like to see the Middle Easts residents decide their own future,i would like to see them tackle the Taleban and Al Qieda in Helmand province instead of moaning about foreign intervention,after all these scumbags are enemies of Muslims too although they regard other Muslims as Kaffir.

HiddenDjinn

It's My Birthday!
I would also like to see the Middle Easts residents decide their own future,i would like to see them tackle the Taleban and Al Qieda in Helmand province instead of moaning about foreign intervention,after all these scumbags are enemies of Muslims too although they regard other Muslims as Kaffir.
You know, I'm really starting to agree with you. Let the Western World cut off all foreign aid. Not just some, but all. Drop that free trade agreement with China while you're at it, and the US might actually have an economic recovery of sorts, after you see massive deflation.

EDIT: For that matter, why don't we legally structure wages in our nations as a percentage of per capita GDP, too?

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
You know, I'm really starting to agree with you. Let the Western World cut off all foreign aid. Not just some, but all. Drop that free trade agreement with China while you're at it, and the US might actually have an economic recovery of sorts, after you see massive deflation.

I don't mean financial aid,i mean Arab Soldiers actually tackling the Taleban and Al Qieda instead of sitting on their backsides and moaning,of course i realise that this isn't going to happen anytime soon.

Palestine for example is another nest of Vipers with the same ideology as Bin Laden,are the Arabs going to tackle it,obviously not,they just add fuel to the fire .

HiddenDjinn

It's My Birthday!

I don't mean financial aid,i mean Arab Soldiers actually tackling the Taleban and Al Qieda instead of sitting on their backsides and moaning,of course i realise that this isn't going to happen anytime soon.

Palestine for example is another nest of Vipers with the same ideology as Bin Laden,are the Arabs going to tackle it,obviously not,they just add fuel to the fire .
Yeah, I agree on that front as well. Get your boys home so they can busy themselves building the UK up instead of dying trying to play nation builder in some hell hole.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Which one?

Well i'm hedging my bets a little but what happens in Egypt will be a factor,Hamas are going home and will have an office in Cairo,the Muslim Brotherhood are their allies and Parent,if the MB gain power in Egypt i would expect brown stuff to hit the fan in the not to distant future because the moderates in the MB will,i doubt,be able to check the nutcases in their ranks,the preamble in the Charter as you know is the MBs.

HiddenDjinn

It's My Birthday!
Well i'm hedging my bets a little but what happens in Egypt will be a factor,Hamas are going home and will have an office in Cairo,the Muslim Brotherhood are their allies and Parent,if the MB gain power in Egypt i would expect brown stuff to hit the fan in the not to distant future because the moderates in the MB will,i doubt,be able to check the nutcases in their ranks,the preamble in the Charter as you know is the MBs.
Yeah, I forgot that Egypt was UK territory.

Kathryn

It was on fire when I laid down on it.
Pretty much. Why put ourselves and our soldiers in harms way to help a hostile population?

Amen to that. My son's platoon leader was shot in the head delivering school supplies to Iraqi children. School supplies that he had organized a drive to collect from his hometown.

There's so much wrong with that picture I hardly know where to start.