• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Michael Cohen surrenders to the FBI

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
It makes me wonder if Roger Stone pretty much completely disappearing from the scenes is indication of things to come? People like Stone and Manafort know what they get themselves into, and I wonder if Stone started to realize it was going to be a bad deal for him?

Riders

<Its more good stuff, Manafort is found guilty and Cohen pleads guilty and Cohen flipped on trump. More stuff to come and maybe an impeachment!

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
More to come, many more. RW media is still out there saying the FBI campaign investigation has zero evidence. Saying it's a hoax. Little do they know that they're being lied to.

Can't upset the republican establishment base now can we?
Oh I'm sure they'll be going after the Democrat base eventually.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
They already have and found nothing, Hillary is not being investigated.
I'm thinking more along the lines when the Democrats win the next major election.

Corruption is predictable. In fact I think it's the only way they can do business in Washington.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
39811540_10151668106489999_4879298863636152320_n.jpg

Altfish

Veteran Member
Well...Hillary is still a war criminal who should be tried in The Hague for what happened in Libya. so...
Why do all these threads end up mentioning Hilary? It is very sad that it is the best the Alt-Right can come up with. Try and deflect instead of wanting politics cleaned up.
Trump is the second most powerful man in the world (after his mate Putin) he can get an investigation into anything. So start an investigation into Hilary and shut up about it!!

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
Why do all these threads end up mentioning Hilary? It is very sad that it is the best the Alt-Right can come up with. Try and deflect instead of wanting politics cleaned up.
Trump is the second most powerful man in the world (after his mate Putin) he can get an investigation into anything. So start an investigation into Hilary and shut up about it!!
To be fair, sometimes they use Obama instead.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member

Hillary is a useful tool for the right since they can call her crooked with no repercussions. They know that investigations of her have shown nothing, so instead they pretend that they never happened and try to use her "guilt" to take the heat off of Trump.

It is not working very well, is it?

PureX

Veteran Member
More to come, many more. RW media is still out there saying the FBI campaign investigation has zero evidence. Saying it's a hoax. Little do they know that they're being lied to.
There's big money in providing realistic lies to those who want to believe them. Rupert Murdoch figured that out decades ago and built an empire selling outrageous lies in grocery store rags. Now he owns a massive global media conglomerate worth billions and uses it to create a false "reality" on a global scale, and the republican party has adopted his methodology to win elections since Carl Rove did it in Texas when Bush ran for governor. Selling lies is BIG business because it works. Turns out people prefer them to the more frightening reality of the truth.

Last edited:

Falvlun

Earthbending Lemur
Premium Member
From Cohen’s lawyer:

"I know that Mr. Cohen would never accept a pardon from a man that he considers to be both corrupt and a dangerous person in the oval office," Davis told NPR's Morning Edition. "And [Cohen] has flatly authorized me to say under no circumstances would he accept a pardon from Mr. Trump."

Davis said Trump has used his pardon power to bail out "political cronies," and he added that Cohen "is not interested in being dirtied by a pardon from such a man."
Source

Trump’s gonna need some aloe for that buuuurn. Ouch.