• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mickiel's proof of God.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tristesse

Are you sure about that?
I had the impression that 'law' is an item we can rely on.
It's proven.
Theory is presented as the most likely possibility.
But does not have proof.
Not that some long standing theories are lacking. Some theories are quite firm in appearance, and widely accepted....as if they are proven.

I'm HIV positive about that one. Theories and laws are two separate entities, theories explain and laws describe. A theory can never become a law. And a law can never become a theory, they are just different. It's actually a common misconception. If you go to the website notjustatheory.com it explains it pretty well.

Tristesse

Thats a bunch of bull, and I evaded nothing, you just cannot see the answer I gave. And I don't care that you cannot see it. Your dull approach to the truth of God has dimwitted your mind in these areas. For 10,000 years human feet have been feet, they have not changed. Hands have been hands, eyes have not changed. Hair has been hair and noses have been noses. None of these has evolved, that is my simple evidence.

But your simple mind willnot see this evidence, and keep asking for more.

Peace.

My mind will not see the evidence because you haven't presented any. You just make bold assertions and appeals to emotion. That is not evidence, in fact that seems more like lack of evidence.

Tristesse

Atheist thinking is a parasite, which God purposely infected this world with.

And I begin to understand why.

Peace.

Well, I wasn't always an atheist. So, your god did not plant me here on purpose, in fact if your god did put me here he started me off as a christian and the lack of evidence for his existence drove me to atheism. So,if he really wants people to believe in him, why not just stop traffic one day and say, "hey guys it's me, you know your almighty ruler, and yes in fact I do exist." I don't think that would be too hard for a supreme being.

mickiel

My mind will not see the evidence because you haven't presented any. You just make bold assertions and appeals to emotion. That is not evidence, in fact that seems more like lack of evidence.

Your mind is evidence of God, but your out of it and cannot see.

Peace.

mickiel

In other words, you decide whether something is true by how you feel, not by whether there's any actual evidence. Is this correct?

?

I am the evidence of God. My consciousness, my body, my lifeforce, my birth, my own life is the evidence of God. I don't care how much Atheist deny me or themselves,we are the proof of God.

Peace.

Tristesse

Your mind is evidence of God, but your out of it and cannot see.

Peace.

We're not talking about god, we're talking about evolution. God shouldn't come up in that topic. I am asking you what is your evidence that evolution is false? and don't you dare mention a god, this is about evolution not god, for all sakes and purposes we'll assume god is real and true.

Tristesse

I am the evidence of God. My consciousness, my body, my lifeforce, my birth, my own life is the evidence of God. I don't care how much Atheist deny me or themselves,we are the proof of God.

Peace.

which god? there are so many to choose from.

mickiel

We're not talking about god, we're talking about evolution. God shouldn't come up in that topic. I am asking you what is your evidence that evolution is false? and don't you dare mention a god, this is about evolution not god, for all sakes and purposes we'll assume god is real and true.

I will mention God as much as I please, and there is nothing you can do about that. You are my evidence that evolution is false. You have not evolved, your parents have not evolved, thats enough evidence for me. There is no evidence for you, your mind is seduced into the Darkness.

Peace.

Tristesse

I will mention God as much as I please, and there is nothing you can do about that. You are my evidence that evolution is false. You have not evolved, your parents have not evolved, thats enough evidence for me. There is no evidence for you, your mind is seduced into the Darkness.

Peace.

I understand that, but when we're discussing evolution we're not discussing god. They are two different subjects. one manifests in the real world and the other does not. So, what is your EVIDENCE that evolution is false? and lets pretend that we all agree that a god exists. So, when you explain to me that evolution is false, remember I agree that god exists.

Tristesse

There is only one God in my view, when I get to know him, I will tell people about it. But if you need help in your confusion, be like a boxer and hit the closest one to you.

Peace.

What does that mean? Do you believe in zeus, yawhee? or what god?

Mr Cheese

O rose, thou art sick
Seduce, let loose the vision and the void
Bloodsuckle and honey suck
O rose, thou art sick
O, the vision and the void
The bloodsickle cuts the honey suck
O rose, thou art sick
In little children's heavy heads
My dreams erupt while in my bed
Innocence is innocence is innocence is dripping red
In dreams I'll walk with you
In dreams I'll talk with you
In dreams you're mine
All of the time
Heads on fire and drunken lights
Oh, days devoured by hungry nights
In love's secret domain
This is mad love
Oh, this is mad love
In love's secret domain
Sweet tortures fly on mystery wings
Pure evil is when flowers sing
My heart, my heart, my heart is a rose
This is mad love
This is mad love
In love's secret domain
Give sanity a longer leash
But some of us have sharper teeth
In dreams, in dreams
In love's secret domain
In dreams
In dreams you're mine all the time

O rose, thou art sick
The invisible worm
The vision and the void
The bloodsickle cuts
And the honey sucks
O rose, thou art sick
Ugh!

--COIL (Love's secret domain)

JohnBalance2004_08.jpg

Tiberius

Peace.

When you say, "X, therefore Y" (as you are doing here, by saying, "I exist, therefore God exists"), you must show that Y follows on from X.

So please show me how God existing follows on from you existing.

Tiberius

The concept of evolution itself is a proof of God. The inane aduacity of something comming from nothing is one of the most serious proofs of God I have ever considered. Oh how certain people must rid this world of any concept of God. They will go to serious extremes to put in place unreason, and distort our heritage of comming from a God, and replace it with the insult of being in a liniage with Apes of all things. Such an insult proves God, and also proves the extremes of deception that exist in the human mind.

Note the term evolution. I want to go into this term and show you some interesting deceptions contained within it.

Peace.

Given a valid understanding of evolution, I challenge you to provide an example of one thing that is incorrect about evolution.

Remember, I said a valid understanding of evolution. That doesn't mean your idea of evolution, but what scientists mean when they talk about evolution. You can't redefine evolution into something that's wrong just to prove your own point, that's just a strawman.

mickiel

Given a valid understanding of evolution, I challenge you to provide an example of one thing that is incorrect about evolution.

Remember, I said a valid understanding of evolution. That doesn't mean your idea of evolution, but what scientists mean when they talk about evolution. You can't redefine evolution into something that's wrong just to prove your own point, that's just a strawman.

Good greif, YOU are the evidence, you have not evolved. Your father didnot evolve, his father didnot evolve, and his father didnot evolve. So why do you believe in evolution? I have given 8 different post of evidence, you have given none to prove evolution.

Good greif, the sheer gall of Atheist is sickening to my mind.

Peace.

mickiel

When you say, "X, therefore Y" (as you are doing here, by saying, "I exist, therefore God exists"), you must show that Y follows on from X.

So please show me how God existing follows on from you existing.

I am sick of trying to show you things you cannot see Tiberius, its useless, your just as stuck on your beliefs as I am.

Peace.

mickiel

O rose, thou art sick
Seduce, let loose the vision and the void
Bloodsuckle and honey suck
O rose, thou art sick
O, the vision and the void
The bloodsickle cuts the honey suck
O rose, thou art sick
In little children's heavy heads
My dreams erupt while in my bed
Innocence is innocence is innocence is dripping red
In dreams you're mine
All of the time
Heads on fire and drunken lights
Oh, days devoured by hungry nights
In love's secret domain
This is mad love
Oh, this is mad love
In love's secret domain
Sweet tortures fly on mystery wings
Pure evil is when flowers sing
My heart, my heart, my heart is a rose
This is mad love
This is mad love
In love's secret domain
Give sanity a longer leash
But some of us have sharper teeth
In dreams, in dreams
In love's secret domain
In dreams
In dreams you're mine all the time

O rose, thou art sick
The invisible worm
The vision and the void
The bloodsickle cuts
And the honey sucks
O rose, thou art sick
Ugh!

--COIL (Love's secret domain)

JohnBalance2004_08.jpg

Sarcasm, another proof of God.

Peace.

Thief

Rogue Theologian

Peace.

Did you not claim to be in the Darkness? for having told the truth?
(under the thread about consciousness).

Last edited:

mickiel

Did you not claim to be in the Darkness? for having told the truth?

I grow tired of you Atheist, the senselessness in your minds, hurts my mind. Why are you bothering with me day after day, speak with those who think like you.

Peace.

Status
Not open for further replies.