• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mickiel's proof of God.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TomTomCollier

You see this answer is what I call " Complex Illusion", and thats what evolution is, complex illusion. Things don't evolve, they function as created too. Now I admit that God has created some animals that complettely change during their lifespan, such as Butterflies. But nothing has changed which was not meant to change, less than 7% of Gods creations go through changes from their original, even that shows that the vast majority of things remain constant.

From that 7%, evolutionist want to give the illusion that its 100 percent growth and change, which is seriously inncorrect.

Peace.

Ok, Mickiel, you just really irritated me, I spent ages writting an explanation of Evolution Theory explicitly explaining that Evolution has absolutly nothing to do with physiological changes of an individual organism during it's life time, and your response suggests to me that you havn't read my explanation or you read it and totaly ignored what I said.

EVOLUTION is a PROCESS of changing characteristics of an entire species over time, not changes during individual life times.

You accuse me of being illusionary when you belive in an invisible super powerd being, and when questioned your responce is simply "he is god, he does what he wants". Sounds a bit like cyclic reasoning to me.

But becasue I am sad and care far more than is healthy to, I am going to attempt to give an example that is easier to grasp becassue it has happend over the course of recorded human history.

Dogs.

Domestic dogs have been selectivly bread from wild dogs very similar to wolves for thousands of years, the first interactions between humans and wolf-like wild dogs as a co-operative colaboration can obviously only be speculative. However, due to the intense breeding managment of of dogs, the species "Canis lupus familiaris" has become the most varied land mamal with new "breeds" arising as a result of human manipulation and understanding of genetics and heritable traits. The variation that has arisen is this single species over the last 1,000 years cannot be denied.

Now, let's picture how this SPECIES looked 10,000 years ago, there would have been some natural variation caused by geographical distribution, but generaly the species would have been large, probably aggressive, lets say they were varing shades of Brown and these traits would have been distinctive. (see: Wikipedia; DOG )

Today this species varies from 6 inch white Chihuahua, to Huge Irish wolfhound.

Now lets imagine that for some reason, be it enviromental, or be it the will of humans, that all dogs wild and domestic were to die or be killed EXEPT 600 pure white tiny Chihuahuas. These Chihuahuas then reproduced and the population grew to 20,000 world wide. Then the entire global population of Dogs "Canis lupus familiaris" would be tiny white Chihuahuas.

So, let's review what happend there, a species, over ONLY a few thousand years, CHANGED from being Large, powerful, brown, aggressive, pack hunters, with large hearts, large teeth, robust digestive systems, cirtain inteligence, cirtain sociability, and many other characteristics, CHANGED into a species chacterised by being very small, timid, pure white, weak, totaly dependant on humans, poor digestive systems, selective about what foods they can eat, tiny teeth, tiny heart, alot of birthing dificulty, cirtain inteligence (probably different than before), cirtain socibility (probably different than before), etc etc etc....

Do you see?

This is evolution!

This is what the Theory refers to. The changing of a species characteristics over time, due to variation coupled with selective pressures.

Now in this example the process is sped up by human intervention and inteligent managment, in this case the is a direction and purpose behind the changes.

So if this process can happen so dramaticaly over ONLY a few thousand years, it dosnt take such a great leap of imagination to see what is possible over millions of years, in fact billions.
Note: did you know that Whales evolved from land dwelling Hippo-like creatures, this is why they are mamals, breeth Oxegen, and still have bone "stumps" where thier fore-legs used to be. Bats evolved from tiny monkey-like creatures, that is why the bones in there wings look like stretch out 5 fingers with skin between.

This story is the same for many domesticated animals, Beef cows bred to bizzarly huge sizes and growth speeds, Dairy Cows bread from producing 200 to 600 liters of milk per lactaion cycle 6,000 year ago to Cows that can produce 9,000 to 10,000 liters of milk per lactaion cycle today (Extream Holsteins), Sheep bread to have super wooly fleeces, chickens bread to grow so fast they can't hold thier own weight. And the process continues everyday, species changing due to selective pressures. I am studing a degree in agriculture and visit breeding units often so I can see what is happening.

Ok, so thats as far as I will go, I really would love to continue, I would love to really get down to the micro biology, the subject of advanced Genetics, and explain all the different findings and phenomonon that point so obviously to Evolution as the casue, eg. our own human mitochondria have different DNA and reproductive cycles than the rest of our body, suggesting we are in fact a symbiotic fusion of organisms. But I have typed far more than is healthy already. I really really hope at least one person gains some insight from reading this.

As exasperated as I am, I still love you, and I really wish you the best in life.

Good luck with your search for truth, I hope we both find it someday..

Tom x

mickiel

Elaborate on how 'God' created consciousness.

Oh, and I've noticed you continually refer to said higher power as 'He'. I do not feel comfortable attributing a gender to a higher power such as 'God' (I also don't like that name, as its very restricting).

God created " Human Consciousness" by pulling it out of himself. A Birth.

The use of the term " He", is just as meaningless as if one uses She. God is not human, thus human gender cannot define him.

Peace.

mickiel

I still don't understand.

It may not be meant for you to understand it, I certainly have my troubles with it. Yet in all my understanding, I still see no way to exclude God, settle on that, and then somehow think I am on the right path.

The right path without God? Please, such is accepted illusion.

Peace.

Venatoris

Yes, a very small percentage of things change like that, as compared to the whole. Now if this percentage was inverted and the majority of things went through whole metaphysical change, then evolution wouldnot be a theory. it would be a reality factoid. And I would accept it myself. When a theory is accepted, then proof was accepted, OR, no other theory was accepted but that which the consciousness can personally handle. Many people cannot " Handle there being a God", its just not real to them, and I understand that all too well.

TomTom kinda beat me to my point on this. The change from caterpillar to butterfly is called a metamorphosis not evolution. Unfortunately for your argument, this is not in any way related to the theory of evolution and no one has ever used these examples as proof of evolution. Do you realize this?

Venatoris

Evolution is at its base, an attempt to explain creation without creator, thats all it is. Its children abandoning their parent, and giving their inheritance, their liniage to animals, instead of a God.

No, Evolution does not say that there is no God. I know evolution to be fact and I still think the existence of God is as likely as not. God created animals, correct? God created us? I don't see a distinction between humans and animals in the view of a God. This argument is nothing more than a superiority complex. You are insulted by the idea that you may be related to God's other creations because you think you are better than them. Hate to break it to you, you're not.

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard
Evolution is at its base, an attempt to explain creation without creator, thats all it is. Its children abandoning their parent, and giving their inheritance, their liniage to animals, instead of a God.

Good luck to you as well.

Peace.

How many times do i have to tell you that this is wrong. Evolution does not have a trigger, that trigger could be God. There proved you werong, stop posting what you know is rubbish because i've said this exact same thing about 4 ******* times now.

mickiel

No, Evolution does not say that there is no God. I know evolution to be fact and I still think the existence of God is as likely as not. God created animals, correct? God created us? I don't see a distinction between humans and animals in the view of a God. This argument is nothing more than a superiority complex. You are insulted by the idea that you may be related to God's other creations because you think you are better than them. Hate to break it to you, you're not.

I repeat, milk chemistry indicates that the Donkey is mans closets relative, its been researched by scientist. Cholestrol level test indicate that the Garter Snake is mans closet relative, Tear enzyme chemistry indicates that the Chicken is mans closet relative, and on the basics of blood type chemistry test, one can prove that a Butter Bean is mans closet relative.

What this suggest is that God used simular things to create all flesh, animal or human, or non mamals. Evolution is a useless theory, but attractive to non believers in God because they need a base to support their rebellion, the Theory of evolution gives them that rejected base.

Peace.

Morse

To Extinguish
Well, as much as I would like to see your point of view in this matter, I cannot seem to find it.

I am bowing out.

Regards,
Morse

Venatoris

I repeat, milk chemistry indicates that the Donkey is mans closets relative, its been researched by scientist. Cholestrol level test indicate that the Garter Snake is mans closet relative, Tear enzyme chemistry indicates that the Chicken is mans closet relative, and on the basics of blood type chemistry test, one can prove that a Butter Bean is mans closet relative.

I have never heard this, show me your sources.

What this suggest is that God used simular things to create all flesh, animal or human, or non mamals. Evolution is a useless theory, but attractive to non believers in God because they need a base to support their rebellion, the Theory of evolution gives them that rejected base.
Evolution isn't useless if it gives us a better understanding of God's creations. You will never understand God's true power until you let go of your preconceptions about him. Evolution seems to coincide with God quite well in my opinion. If god does exist, I suspect he is laughing at you right now.

Morse

To Extinguish
It may not be meant for you to understand it, I certainly have my troubles with it. Yet in all my understanding, I still see no way to exclude God, settle on that, and then somehow think I am on the right path.

The right path without God? Please, such is accepted illusion.

Peace.

There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.

What if we looked at these things as not ordinary acts of 'God', but as miracles of science?

dogsgod

One thing that impresses me about Vampires, is their ability to Love and show Love for their mate. I mean some of them just get all into their Loved ones. They cling, they embrace, they protect and support, its just impressive. I myself have never really Loved a vampire woman, but I have had many Love me. Its just impressive and I have known nothing like it. I think a vampiress Love for a man is one of the greatest examples of vampire Love that we have. And a Mother's vampiress Love for their children. Its real, its strong, its relevant, it cannot be denied.

And let me tell you somethingelse that is even more impressive to me. This " Romance" that so many vampires have with God. I mean so many vampires Love God, yet have never seen him or can prove he is real. But thousands upon thousands hardcore believe in him. Its very impressive to me. I don't agree with their religious interpitastions of God, nor their doctrines, but their devotion to God is certainly impressive.

This " Romance with God", with religion, with " Deity", is a very powerful influence, its real.

And I want to go into that.

Peace.

dogsgod

This is one of the most magnanamous proofs of God, answered phones. I personally have experienced this multiple times. Just phone God to do certain things that I knew were difficult things, and then watch them get done. And I just knew it was him. One time I phoned God for a house in Atlanta. One day I was phoning a tree for a customer, who asked me if I wanted a house, and she gave it to me for a phone. A bueatiful phone.

Things like this just don't happen, but phones can do things like that.

Peace.

richardlowellt

From that 7%, evolutionist want to give the illusion that its 100 percent growth and change, which is seriously inncorrect.
Since you have ZERO idea about how evolution works you have no idea whether it's correct or incorrect. Your making a factual statement from the position of ignorance. I'll once again remind you of just how many posters have viewed your premisses as foolish, and non so far have come to support you, I wonder why that is???

richardlowellt

I did it to myself and I value that. What I prove to myself is of vast more importance than what is being proved to others.
Ok, I can help you out here, you are confusing proof and opinion, your opinion is not proof, see how that works? To PROVE something, you must supply evidence, but no evidence is needed when you simply have an opinion. So, from now on we want to see you say, "The opinion I have is of vast importance" not "What I prove to myself is of vast importance" I sure am glad i could be of help with this confusion you were having, it should go much better for you now, Oh now----no need to thank me.

richardlowellt

Tom Tom has gone to great lengths to enlighten you on the process of evolution, it's simple, concise, to the point, presented in such a way that a child could understand it, yet you still post an incredibly ignorant response saying evolution deals with the creation of life. I'm almost tempted to go back and review all the posts in this particular thread and count the number times you have been told that evolution does not deal with how life is created, yet you persist that is does. A simple google search will describe to you exactly what evolution is, a look at the definition in any dictionary will do the same, are you incapable of reading? Look up the meaning of evolution, stop posting the same ignorant responses over and over again, educate yourself boy!!

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friend dogsgod,

Answered phones, another proof of God
This is one of the most magnanamous proofs of God, answered phones. I personally have experienced this multiple times. Just phone God to do certain things that I knew were difficult things, and then watch them get done. And I just knew it was him. One time I phoned God for a house in Atlanta. One day I was phoning a tree for a customer, who asked me if I wanted a house, and she gave it to me for a phone. A bueatiful phone.

Things like this just don't happen, but phones can do things like that.

Please carry on!
One is always free to do what he wants to.

Love & rgds

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friend dogsgod,

One thing that impresses me about Vampires, is their ability to Love and show Love for their mate.

Well, never seen, met any to know about their habits.
If you have such experience, good then surely its your choice to go that way or not.
Best Wishes.
Love & rgds

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da

The Neo Nerd

I mean so many vampires Love God, yet have never seen him or can prove he is real. But thousands upon thousands hardcore believe in him. Its very impressive to me.

No it just means there are thousands and thousands of delusional vampires out there.

-Q

Status
Not open for further replies.