• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mike Huckabee & Evolution

David M

In this video starting at 19:25 the debunking of Lucy as being human begins. This is probably not information your evolutionists friends want you to hear.

"apes lack nasal bones"

No they don't, your source is lying to you. Apes have nasal bones they just do not have the projection that human nasal bones do.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Uh, unless he's crazy. He refused to even look at the evidence, so how could he possibly have seen it all?
One needn't be crazy to believe a few irrational things. How many politicians believe in magical parthenogenetic Jewish zombies?
A vast majority I'd presume. Would you call voters who support Obama in 2012 crazy or dishonest? Certainly they're wrong, but
I'd prefer treating them civilly since they just have different values & that means a different way of viewing the world.

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
I've already seen all the evidence and it is all based on the assumption that evolution is true. You are being scammed.

I don't think you understand how science works. Evolution is a conclusion based on the evidence; not a framework by which to make the evidence fit.

Something tells me you probably haven't understood what you've seen, either. This is why I want to talk at length about some evidence with you and see what the best way to interpret the evidence is.

Autodidact

Intentionally Blank
One needn't be crazy to believe a few irrational things. How many politicians believe in magical parthenogenetic Jewish zombies?
A vast majority I'd presume. Would you call voters who support Obama in 2012 crazy or dishonest? Certainly they're wrong, but
I'd prefer treating them civilly since they just have different values & that means a different way of viewing the world.

Actually I was referring MoF. He claims to have seen it. But if my memory serves, he actually declined to look at it. Am I remembering right, MoF?

And now Huckabee is doing TV spots in which he claims the healthcare bill somehow takes medications away from our children and bankrupts our ecomomy (even though it provides medications to millions of children who couldn't get them previously and cuts the deficit by hundreds of billions of dollars).

Apparently he has a pattern of not comprehending reality.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Actually I was referring MoF. He claims to have seen it. But if my memory serves, he actually declined to look at it. Am I remembering right, MoF?
I just prefer giving MOF the benefit of the doubt regarding honesty. Certainly, I think he's bonkers....but I suspect
he thinks the same of me. If that is the worst we are ever to say of each other, then it sounds pretty benign.