• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Missing parts of the Jesus' life

dogsgod

I believe he was beyond form, space, and time so there was no where in the universe that was out of his reach and eye. To say something is to far for the fully enlightened Jesus is to limit his ability. It's why he was able to revive himself after the crucifixion, walk on water, heal people, and manifest his being immediately before his disciples out of thin air. So traveling great distances immediately must have been easy for him.
True, he could probably fly and walk through walls, after all, he was the Son of God.

fallingblood

Agnostic Theist
Spoken like a true believer.
Are you going to debate? I've shown why you and Carrier are wrong about Nazareth. The fact is, it existed in the first century. I've shown why Carrier is thus not the most reliable as he obviously did shoddy research, at best. You even supported this point by quoting one of the articles I cited, showing that a building was discovered in Nazareth from the time of Jesus (meaning the first century).

I can understand why you don't want to debate me though. You can't make a logical argument, you've been proven wrong, and now can only resort to childish comments that add nothing. You're simply over your head.

dogsgod

Are you going to debate? I've shown why you and Carrier are wrong about Nazareth. The fact is, it existed in the first century. I've shown why Carrier is thus not the most reliable as he obviously did shoddy research, at best. You even supported this point by quoting one of the articles I cited, showing that a building was discovered in Nazareth from the time of Jesus (meaning the first century).

I can understand why you don't want to debate me though. You can't make a logical argument, you've been proven wrong, and now can only resort to childish comments that add nothing. You're simply over your head.

There's nothing to debate. Remnants of a first century abode discovered in Israel prove nothing other than the fact that the abode dates to the first century. This is so childish a discussion much less a debate that I really can no longer be bothered with it.

fallingblood

Agnostic Theist
There's nothing to debate. Remnants of a first century abode discovered in Israel prove nothing other than the fact that the abode dates to the first century. This is so childish a discussion much less a debate that I really can no longer be bothered with it.
So you're saying first century remains of a village, at the location that Nazareth is, means nothing? Did you read the other sources at all?

You have the archeological evidence supporting the existence that Nazareth did in fact exist in the first century. Trying to dismiss it by saying that the archeological records prove nothing is childish, and simply ignorant. You wanted proof, I supplied it. Don't complain when your belief is shattered by actual facts.