• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Missionaries stopped by

joeboonda

The Mormons were very nice as was I. I happened to mention a book I had which I felt was a good truthful book that pointed out some of the main doctrinal differences some of us have with Mormonism. (I used the term "anti-Mormon" solely in respectful humor) They actually gave me a couple dollars for it because it was not a cheap book. I kinda figured they didn't want it to read it, but it was a very good book and I was hoping...Anyway it was no big deal, I just thought is was a humorous story, and they were very nice.

Bishka

Veteran Member
The Mormons were very nice as was I. I happened to mention a book I had which I felt was a good truthful book that pointed out some of the main doctrinal differences some of us have with Mormonism. (I used the term "anti-Mormon" solely in respectful humor) They actually gave me a couple dollars for it because it was not a cheap book. I kinda figured they didn't want it to read it, but it was a very good book and I was hoping...Anyway it was no big deal, I just thought is was a humorous story, and they were very nice.

So they weren't stealing. :rolleyes:

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member

Whoops. I mis-understood. :eek:

Ciscokid

Boring! You're supposed to be mad at Becky now....my evil plan was coming together so well until you FAILED succomb to my wit and mastery of deceit.

Blindinglight

Disciple of Chaos
I offered some missionaries an ice cold beer several times, with a very strong emphases on "ice cold" during hot summer days. And on occasion, I will ask them if they would like to hold there conversation over a bowl of high quality Canadian weed. Sometimes I tell them that Satan has a strong grip on me, and not even Jesus can break his clutch. I will sacrifice them to "master" if they do not leave. They wish they knew what real spirituality is. And some other stuff.

Ciscokid

I offered some missionaries an ice cold beer several times, with a very strong emphases on "ice cold" during hot summer days. And on occasion, I will ask them if they would like to hold there conversation over a bowl of high quality Canadian weed. Sometimes I tell them that Satan has a strong grip on me, and not even Jesus can break his clutch. I will sacrifice them to "master" if they do not leave. They wish they knew what real spirituality is. And some other stuff.

What was your house address again? I'm in the mood to prosthelyze!