• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mock your own country.

ignition

Btw when the saudi king, visited us in Britain and met the royals and the prime minister, it was an exciting moment, but what channel 4 did after is absolutely hilarious. The welsh guard were playing darth vader to the audience WELL before he arrived, but channel 4 merged the clips so that it made it seem as though their music was played to his arrival! hahahahahahahaha classic.

[youtube]SG23bVpw65o[/youtube]
WELSH Guard plays "Darth Vader" for Saudi King - YouTube

BSM1

What? Me worry?
Inspired by the thread "What is an American", I invite you all to consider the stereotypes that might apply to your own country and post the "best of".

I'll start (a picture is worth a thousand words):

Moderator cut: image removed
Which one is you? (Just kidding.)

Last edited by a moderator:

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
I'm not going to make fun of my country or my state.Its too depressing and everyone else does a great enough job of it.I would feel like I'm making fun of a retarded person.That isn't fun.

Alceste

Vagabond
I'm not going to make fun of my country or my state.Its too depressing and everyone else does a great enough job of it.I would feel like I'm making fun of a retarded person.That isn't fun.

Aw, can I do it for you? Pleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseplease.... Just one little Texas joke... I'll keep it light!

Alceste

Vagabond
mit.jpg

ignition

If you're talking about France Pastek, then the best image portraying France is the white flag of surrender.

French-white-flag.jpg

ignition

It's good to be patriotic, but if I had to pay those kind of taxes I'd be the first on the plane out of here.

ignition

I'd just be happy I was rich.
lol That's true but there are many ways of avoiding taxes anyway. We avoid taxes all the time, a LOT of our money is tied up in overseas bank accounts and investments and incur very little, if any tax.

Alceste

Vagabond
lol That's true but there are many ways of avoiding taxes anyway. We avoid taxes all the time, a LOT of our money is tied up in overseas bank accounts and investments and incur very little, if any tax.

I deal in cash and barter a lot, but I'm too poor to pay taxes anyway.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Americans tend to do such a fine job at making a mockery of themselves that no further assistance is needed.

Pastek

Sunni muslim
Btw when the saudi king, visited us in Britain and met the royals and the prime minister, it was an exciting moment, but what channel 4 did after is absolutely hilarious. The welsh guard were playing darth vader to the audience WELL before he arrived, but channel 4 merged the clips so that it made it seem as though their music was played to his arrival! hahahahahahahaha classic.

[youtube]SG23bVpw65o[/youtube]
WELSH Guard plays "Darth Vader" for Saudi King - YouTube

Hahaha :D

Pastek

Sunni muslim
It's good to be patriotic, but if I had to pay those kind of taxes I'd be the first on the plane out of here.

But your country is your country, it's not a good idea to escape even if the taxes are too hight. He still stay rich.

BeckyRose1998

PICKLES THE KID
Why do we have drive-thru weddings here in 'Murica? I mean, WHY!? What's the freaking purpose...?
*sarcasm* I love how Obama is running the country...

I'm going to go through a drive-thru wedding because Obama allows it. :p

Nyingjé Tso

Tänpa Yungdrung zhab pä tän gyur jig

This
is
so
TRUE
:D

So, how much strikes since the beginning of summer ?
*kind of happy to take a break of my country, just not to hear all over the news how much every people in France is not happy and want to make strikes and stuff*