• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Must Have Products

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
These are not must have items for me, but I thought I should show this to others because I am sure many will not be able to live without them

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Cheese filled hot dogs are weird enuf, but when the jingle sings
out....."& the secret ingredient is Mom!"....it gets extra creepy.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
These are not must have items for me, but I thought I should show this to others because I am sure many will not be able to live without them

How could I resist all those fine products? But the #1 must have is something for the future road warrior

Wirey

Fartist
56005f30-5b83-4fd3-b0be-744e02ad9c59.jpg

Draka

Wonder Woman
Actually the product isn't that bad and there are many brands on the market, but this commercial kills it.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
The "Shake Weight" is a real product!
tumblr_lr47s08XIo1qzrlhgo1_500.gif

c5d.gif
I was glad when South Park made their episode about those so I could rest assured I am not the only one who sees those as a huge sex joke/pun/innuendo. They should really have just called it "jerk weight." Or even your own personal "Handy Trainer." :D

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I was glad when South Park made their episode about those so I could rest assured I am not the only one who sees those as a huge sex joke/pun/innuendo. They should really have just called it "jerk weight." Or even your own personal "Handy Trainer." :D
As I recall, @Wirey invented them.
(For nothing to do with exercise.)