• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My 13th RF Anniversary

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
On this day 13 years ago, I found RF through a Google search and signed up. It is no exaggeration to say that my life hasn't been the same since—for the better. (I talked about some of the positive changes RF caused in my life here.)

Someone born on the day I joined would now be living the first day of their teens. It is incredible to think about how long it has been. For 12 of the 13 years, I have been a staff member, and I don't regret a moment I have spent working to maintain this place and contribute to its community.

Here's to many more years of RF company and participation!

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic Bully ☿
Premium Member
Happy Anniversary! I'm glad you have stuck around. :) You welcomed me when I first joined almost 12 years ago.

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
On this day 13 years ago, I found RF through a Google search and signed up. It is no exaggeration to say that my life hasn't been the same since—for the better. (I talked about some of the positive changes RF caused in my life here.)

Someone born on the day I joined would now be living the first day of their teens. It is incredible to think about how long it has been. For 12 of the 13 years, I have been a staff member, and I don't regret a moment I have spent working to maintain this place and contribute to its community.

Congratulations for you 13th anniversary, here's to many more RF anniversaries.

giphy.gif

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

Newbie!

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member

Thanks for all you do! Great to have you here! :D

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
Happy Anniversary! I'm glad you have stuck around. :) You welcomed me when I first joined almost 12 years ago.

Congratulations for you 13th anniversary, here's to many more RF anniversaries.

View attachment 91414

Happy Anniversary!

That’s amazing. You continue to do a great job, from what I can tell.

Man, I thought you were around longer than that. Well, congrats

Congrats!!!!

Thanks for all you do! Great to have you here! :D

Thanks, all!

A bit of trivia: I think I've changed my avatar four or five times in the 13 years I've been here. I don't remember when I started using my current one, but I suspect it was around eight to seven years ago.

I would probably change it today if it weren't such a perfectly fitting expression of my musical tastes. Hail Dio! :p

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
Thanks, all!

A bit of trivia: I think I've changed my avatar four or five times in the 13 years I've been here. I don't remember when I started using my current one, but I suspect it was around eight to seven years ago.

I would probably change it today if it weren't such a perfectly fitting expression of my musical tastes. Hail Dio! :p
You've had that one since I've been here.

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member

Happy anniversary. Glad it's been good for you.