• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My approach to religion

Gjallarhorn

N'yog-Sothep
My argument is one that you cannot disprove, but it is also one that I can prove.

Religion is something that no one can prove. (No one has proof for example that Jesus existed)

If my argument was: Harry Potter exists; then you would ask me to prove it.
It would be an invalid argument because nobody would be able to prove it.

In my proposal, I clearly give examples and tests you can do for yourself, to prove myself. Whether you choose to believe it or not is up to you- I couldn't give 0 ***** if you don't.
Like I have said, your "examples" are not of our universe, and are therefore irrelevant to the question of origin. You have not proven anything beyond your fairy world.

Nocturnal

Like I have said, your "examples" are not of our universe, and are therefore irrelevant to the question of origin. You have not proven anything beyond your fairy world.

So time, physics and science aren't of our universe?
You must inhabit a different universe then.

Nocturnal

Infinity and "nothingness" aren't of our universe.

Of course they are! They are simply concepts our human minds are limited to.
Check the theoretical applications of physical infinity under wikipedia. There are several examples where the number infinity is used in our universe.
As for nothingness, we understand the concept but we don't have any viable examples.

Gjallarhorn

N'yog-Sothep
Of course they are! They are simply concepts our human minds are limited to.
Check the theoretical applications of physical infinity under wikipedia. There are several examples where the number infinity is used in our universe.
As for nothingness, we understand the concept but we don't have any viable examples.

Once again, you make a positive claim without evidence. Prove infinity and nothingness are valid concepts for our universe, please.