• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My cat plays "fetch"...

Scuba Pete

Le plongeur avec attitude...
My kitten, Zephyr just loves to play fetch. It started with this piece of faux fur. You couldn't throw it far, so she would grab it run into the kitchen, kill it good and then run it back, jump into your lap and drop it. She won't stop until YOU do.

Next was a tail that was given to me for fly tying. It is mostly white with brown fur near the base. It can be thrown and Zephyr loves it.

However, today a piece of long grass/straw blew into the house. She has played with it all day and has gotten three of us to help her play fetch. Way too funny.

Does anyone else have a pet with unusual behaviors?

MY dog Jazz is just all around crazy. When my mom has food no big deal. If I have food and start to run she will chase me at top speed and run in circles barking and crying. When I stop she is still running circles acting like a nut.

BFD_Zayl

my dog Willie, is a black lab mix, he acts all mean and insane when other people are in the house, but only if they don't pet him. he's a little attention whore.

Draka

Wonder Woman
Does anyone else have a pet with unusual behaviors?

Hmmm, I have the cats of dysfunction in this house. The tamest odd thing is my male cat will sleep flat on his back and snore loudly. :D Now the other two have disgusting ones. My female is just too prissy to use the litter box if it has obviously already been used by another cat so she will go on the litter mat in front of the box so she doesn't have to walk into the litter box at all! So we're constantly cleaning the darn mat, but better than the floor I guess. Now Turk's cat has the most odd and disgusting behavior I've seen in a cat. First, let me say she is a sweetheart, but this is just gross. My male has a tendency to eat his food too fast and will consequently throw up frequently. As soon as he starts hacking Bast will run up to him and wait for him to throw up and then...she eats it!:thud: :faint: :run:

Hema

Sweet n Spicy
When our rottweiler Ninja was alive, there was a time when, for a few days straight, he would pick one mango each day from the tree in the back yard and bring it to the front door. He wouldn't bite it or try to eat it or anything. Maybe he was trying to be sweet but my dad got angry with him for picking the mangoes.

Hema

Sweet n Spicy
Another one....our female rottweiler at the time - Sheba once slept on her back with her four paws up in the air. That was soooo funny!

Once, the boy, Ninja slept next to the wall with his four legs leaning up against the wall.

Okay, this one is not about any of our dogs. One day while going through the neighbourhood, would you believe, I saw someone's dog stand near a wall/fence thingy...and instead of peeing on the fence like male dogs usually do, he peed in the other direction - in the open air. That was hilarious! :D

erasmo

My pet rat has an infatuation with feet, he will bite at your shoe until you take it off then he will lick your foot, he only bit one persons foot before and that was my sister because she is extremely ticklish and when he licked her foot she jerked and kicked him (he got angry) :)

Hema

Sweet n Spicy
My pet rat has an infatuation with feet, he will bite at your shoe until you take it off then he will lick your foot, he only bit one persons foot before and that was my sister because she is extremely ticklish and when he licked her foot she jerked and kicked him (he got angry) :)

Don't let the poor thing near anyone will smelly feet. Who knows what the side effects will be! :D

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
My cat and dog, both black, are actually very close. The cat will make sure the dog is clean, and can be found licking the dogs face. The dog in return gives her licks, which is quite funny because this tongue covers most of the cat, and usually ends up rubbing her the wrong way. This causes the cat to give the dog a soft pop on the nose. The dog has even opened the screen door for the cat, so she can get in and out.

des

My very large cat has taken a "swim" in the saltwater tank. :) I don't think he realizes fish are in there as it is 40 gals. and you really can't see fish that well from his perspective,but he is fascinated with running water.

My Corgi gets along well with the cats. The large cat above and the dog like to play a chase game. The Corgi herds him and he initiates the herding! It is really quite funny, though not so much at 6 AM.:rolleyes:

I had a cat once that did play fetch. He only would fetch a little felt mouse with a ropey tail. I think later he
fetched paper balls.

--des

Draka

Wonder Woman
When Bast was just a few months old she would play fetch. I had one of those squeezy stress balls and it had become a cat toy. You hurl it, she'd run and get it, carrying this ball that was about as big as her head in her teeth. It was so cute.

kadzbiz

My dog (kadbree) learned to go an pick her own nectarines from the tree after watching us collect them and eat them. She ignores thrown sticks and balls, but loves stones!

MaddLlama

Obstructor of justice
I have a kitten who likes to chase her tail. And, sometimes instead of walking she prances like a horse. :D