• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My feelings about women

Corthos

Great Old One
You know, I have an ancestor in my family who was born as a result from rape on my mom's side (a group of Comanches had ransacked their homestead while my great, great, great grandfather was away in town gathering supplies). I also had someone in my dad's side of the family who fought in the "Indian Wars" and had slaughtered countless innocent people. My great great grandmother was from Saudi Arabia, but her and my grandfather had told our family that she was "Swedish" because racism was prevalent in my family then. There are other terrible family stories I could tell, but I think you get the point...

As others have already stated, the past is filled with spilled blood, wrongs that were wrought, and horrible decisions that had long lasting implications... I feel that it is important to confront these things so you can be at peace with yourself, however. Acknowledge them, understand the circumstances, and internally defeat them, but never forget them.

Hindsight is 20/20, and it's a wonderful gift to be granted in cases like this, IMO... It can make you a better person, and it can help you learn to be at peace with yourself. Keep in mind, too, that we are here if you need to get things off of your chest. =)

LittlePinky82

I think if women had the strength of a man, they would be very dangerous, have you eve seen a cat fight, not very pretty at all.:D

I remember when I was in high school two girls got into a fight in the hallway and damn. They were pulling hair and scratching at each other and when the teacher was trying to hold one back she tried kicking at the other girl. o_O

Smart_Guy

Premium Member
Hey bro, you are you. You are not your ancestors regardless to whether they were good or bad. We here in RF understand that very well and welcome you with open arms.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
What if you had met a sensitive, kind woman who would have given you love and affection?
Don't you think that it's your traumatic event that induces you to develop a very weird feeling towards women?
A feeling made up of diffidence and compassion.
Try to see women as human beings who just want to be understood and loved. Treat them as equals, and things will get better

Kori

Dark Valkyrie...what's not to love?
What if you had met a sensitive, kind woman who would have given you love and affection?
Don't you think that it's your traumatic event that induces you to develop a very weird feeling towards women?
A feeling made up of diffidence and compassion.
Try to see women as human beings who just want to be understood and loved. Treat them as equals, and things will get better

I do believe in equality...outside of the bedroom. Inside Someone should have all the power, most of the time her.