• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My religion: Your questions answered...

The_Fisher_King

Trying to bring myself ever closer to Allah
Premium Member
Thank you. Do you attend a mosque or in any way participate in a Muslim community?

Yup - every Friday around lunchtime, and at other times too, especially if I can't find a suitable place to pray where I happen to be at the time I'm due to pray the next of my five daily prayers.

The_Fisher_King

Premium Member
Why mix ethnic nationalism with Islam?? I did not think those ideologies were rather compatible.

What's your definition of "pro-white nationalism"??

Well, my form of Islaam isn't nationalistic per se (hence my response of 'Something like that!').

The pro-White bit: I believe there are ultimately only two types of beings: White (Angels being the most powerful of these) and Black (Demons being the most powerful of these). I am on the side of the White ones.

Sanzbir

Well, my form of Islaam isn't nationalistic per se (hence my response of 'Something like that!').

The pro-White bit: I believe there are ultimately only two types of beings: White (Angels being the most powerful of these) and Black (Demons being the most powerful of these). I am on the side of the White ones.

Ah, that's why I was wondering for elaboration. It's not what it initially sounds like.

Echoatecho

This is coming from a Jewish person, but why do people think that it is weird that our religion dictates what we can eat, and with what

The_Fisher_King

Premium Member
In case anyone's wondering, here's an update on where I'm at on my personal journey. I've decided to fully embrace my Gnostic leanings, but without leaving Islaam completely behind (although you might hardly recognise it!). You can think of me as a Gnostic Muslim.