• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Namaste

Josepha

and hello! I'm a traveler on a winding road, looking for a few friends to pass the time with. I am the mother of two daughters by birth and about 6 other couch kids who have lived with us for varying times - the last one for 6 years. I enjoy children, and I do what I can for those who need help. I have a miraculous grand daughter, who is a joy.

Tribally, I am a Jew, married 33 years to an Arab - living in an extended family that includes virtually every race, religion and sexuality. It's hard to be a bigot if it means biting your own tail. I look forward to meeting you all!;)

Last edited:

Madhuri

RF Goddess
Staff member
Premium Member
You sound like you have an interesting life! Welcome to RF, I look forward to hearing your ideas around here.

zenzero

Its only a Label
Friend josepha,

Welcome to RF!
Best Wishes.

Must admit that you are an example to the whole world being a jew and marrying an arab and opening the heart to all humans!

Love & rgds

Josepha

Friend josepha,

Welcome to RF!
Best Wishes.

Must admit that you are an example to the whole world being a jew and marrying an arab and opening the heart to all humans!

Love & rgds

Thanks - though it's not hard when he is as wonderful as he is. We spent the last Lebanon incursion rescuing family from northern Lebanon, and I make some damn fine wuahadesh!

Besides, I come from a line of rebels - my mother was an orthodox Jew who married my dad - whose mother was a pure blood Mohawk, though she passed for most of her life. My stepfather was an Irish convert to Judaism - even had to get the weiner whack - and he converted before he even met my mom. He's probably the reason we were raise Jewish, actually.

I do love life's ironies!

enchanted_one1975

Resident Lycanthrope
Welcome! I am glad to see someone with such variety in their life joining up. This should lead to some very open minded discussions. :yes:

Metempsychosis

Reincarnation of 'Anti-religion'
and hello! I'm a traveler on a winding road, looking for a few friends to pass the time with. I am the mother of two daughters by birth and about 6 other couch kids who have lived with us for varying times - the last one for 6 years. I enjoy children, and I do what I can for those who need help. I have a miraculous grand daughter, who is a joy.

Tribally, I am a Jew, married 33 years to an Arab - living in an extended family that includes virtually every race, religion and sexuality. It's hard to be a bigot if it means biting your own tail. I look forward to meeting you all!;)

Welcome to RF!:)

Last edited by a moderator: