• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Nazi Germany and evolutionary theory

Nehustan

Speaking on Eugenics, it was sometime last year I heard an American 'academic' speaking on sterilisation for 'crack' mothers. I'll see if I can find a source.

evearael

There is an organization called Children Require A Caring Kommunity (or something close to that) which pays drug addicts to go on birth control or get sterilized.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
evearael said:
There is an organization called Children Require A Caring Kommunity (or something close to that) which pays drug addicts to go on birth control or get sterilized.

I can see a point to it: addicted parents and their children are too often a tragic mix, when they aren't just a plathetic mix. But I'm glad the program isn't mandatory.

Nehustan

Sunstone said:
I can see a point to it: addicted parents and their children are too often a tragic mix, when they aren't just a plathetic mix. But I'm glad the program isn't mandatory.

I'd say offering money to people in serious poverty (whether or not it's their own fault or avoidable....topic for another thread) is a close to mandatory as you can get without being seen to cross a line. Not really my opinion, it was part of the article I posted.