• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Need advice about acne treatment

Booko

Deviled Hen
Change your pillowcase regularly too. Once a week is minimum. I change mine every few days, and flip it over to use the other side in between.

Really the only thing that ever worked for me was just getting off the foods I was allergic to.

No other treament ever did a thing, and that makes sense, since the irritation is not coming from the skin, but from farther within, and the skin is trying a last ditch effort to help the body detox.

My daughter has been off corn mostly for about 2 months (it's very hard to avoid entirely), and her face is nearly all cleared up. Wow...what a change!

There really are lots of different reasons for acne -- everything from thyroid imbalance to just a need for a more appropriate hygiene regimen. :yes:

Katzpur

Not your average Mormon
It's My Birthday!
I hate to say this, but you may have to just be patient. Middle age is generally a miraclous cure for acne.

Draupadi

Hi,
Give me advice please. My problem is described below.
I'm young man. I have a strange kind of acne. Strange because I've tried many methods to clear my skin with zero result.
I want find the way to make my skin clear and health.
Do you have such problems?
What kind of acne treatment do you use? And what about effectiveness?
Can you suggest me treatment which will be efficient for my skin?
I'm really need your help for it!

Thanks for your advices,
Dave.

Try a doctor. Your problem seems hormonal. Yes even adults have hormonal problems and acne. My problem stopped when I was 23. Other than manuka honey and tea tree oil I advice neem leaf extracts. 'Living Nature' has some good products with manuka honey and my favourite product is 'Himalaya Herbals Neem Face Wash'. Tea tree oil and salicylic acid never worked for me :(. Good luck.