• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

new chick

So what do you think about me?

• crazy

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • happy

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • on the way to getting better

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I just dont know

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

raynie1616

Fun loving girl
Hey guys my name is Rayneshia, I'm 16 and I love to have fun. I party alot but its all good clean fun. I just like to dance and sing. I have a dog name lil' Wane he's a chihuahua and just the cutest thing. I am not super religious but i'm getting alot better. You know just getting my life on track. I love meeting new people and if you want to know more about me and where i hve been you can always hit me up

Bedlam

Improperly Undefined
Your poll is broken... I can't choose "Tacos".

WHY CAN'T I CHOOSE TACOS?!?!

*ahem*

Welcome! Nice to meetchu!

.lava

Veteran Member
Hey guys my name is Rayneshia, I'm 16 and I love to have fun. I party alot but its all good clean fun. I just like to dance and sing. I have a dog name lil' Wane he's a chihuahua and just the cutest thing. I am not super religious but i'm getting alot better. You know just getting my life on track. I love meeting new people and if you want to know more about me and where i hve been you can always hit me up

hi :) welcome.

you know, we have a city named Van (in Turkey) too.