• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

New guy here

Masovak

I just found these forums. This is a very cool site, and I expect to spend plenty of time on here. I am a very open minded individual. I enjoy debating viewpoints as long as nobody gets upset. However I do not know really where I belong in the numerous threads, as I have yet to find someone that believes like I do.

I was born, raised, and married Catholic. My kiddos have been raised Christian, but I am not a practicing Catholic anymore. I do wish I could attend the Church more. I do not believe in everything that the Catholic church teaches, but for the most part I feel a strong spiritual connection there.

Now I also have been a practitioner of Magick for the past 20 odd years. I am not Wiccan, and I do not believe in multiple deities. However I do see Magick as a tool for the reality in which we currently live in. No different then a command prompt or terminal session. I can use my tool to tweak outcomes to my advantage, or to the advantage of someone else. I have seen and experienced some crazy things during my life's adventures, and I am grateful of my path.

Am I alone in my way of thinking? It is ok if I am, I just figured that if I could find any like minds it would be here.

Thanks!
Masovak

dyanaprajna2011

Dharmapala
First, welcome to RF. Second, yes, you will get addicted to this place. And third, there are a huge variety of spiritualities represented here, and I'm sure you'll find someone you can relate to. But, welcome! :)

9Westy9

Sceptic, Libertarian, Egalitarian
Premium Member
Welcome :D. Your views seem quite unique, I've not seen someone mix Catholicism and Magick before. I'm confident that there are others like you though.

elmarna

Not alone at all!
I think in those same circles; probably a little differently... Maybe a lot differently yet useing the same concepts!
Anyway- GREAT TO MEET YOU!